Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

News : 'My Golden Life' won first place in " My favorite TV show " poll by Gallup, Korea

Actually the full title is :

 'My Golden Life' won first place in " My favorite TV show "... 
'Mudo' 5th place 'drastically falling'



KBS 2TV weekend drama 'My Golden Life' won first place in the poll of 
Korea Gallup 's TV program. 
MBC 'The Infinite Challenge' of tradition is down to fifth place. 




Gallup Korea surveyed 1,003 men and women over the age of 19 nationwide 
from November 14 -16 of the month on 'My favorite TV program' catagory. 

According to the results released on November 21, 
'My golden life ' was the most favored 5.9%. In the survey, 
the first place for the drama since the TVN 'Goblin' in January of this year. 



'My golden life' is a drama about Seo Ji-an (Shin Hye Sun), the protagonist 
who was born in the so-called "Dirt spoon", who is determined by her abilities and wealth, 
It is based on the common factors such as chaebol and secret of birth, but it shows 
both sides of the characters without any villain, and expresses the troubles 
about employment, marriage, and family relations in a realistic way. 

JTBC 's issue review talk show' slip '(5.7%) is the second most popular Korean TV program. 

[Photo = KBS, Gallup Provided] 

Credit : Lee Seung-gil reporter winnings@mydaily.co.kr, thank you!

***************

No comments:

Post a Comment