Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Thursday, January 2, 2014

News : Park Si Hoo Gathers Crowds of Fans Everywhere in China

Credit and Thanks to misa123 for the updates^^
News Credits and Thanks to Lee In Kyung Ssi of CJ E&M enewsWorld .
Photos Credits and Thanks to Weibo.



The hallyu star Park Si Hoo gathered around a crowd of fans everywhere he went in China.

After leaving for China on December 29, Park Si Hoo was welcomed by 5,000 fans at the Chinese airport.

Park Si Hoo is currently in China to film the upcoming collaboration movie between Korea and China, Scent (tentative title).

Despite the fact that the actor halted his promotional activities in the last year or so, Park Si Hoo proved his impressive popularity in the country with the fans following him everywhere from the hotel to the streets and the Chinese press constantly reporting on his daily activities.


Seeing that the fans were outside of the hotel in order to celebrate New Year′s Day, Park Si Hoo even stepped out of his room to take pictures with them on New Year′s Eve.

In order to return the love of his fans, Park Si Hoo has also been constantly updating his status on his Chinese social networking website, Weibo, with each post receiving over 2,000 likes and comments.

A rep from Hoo Factory, Park Si Hoo’s agency, stated, “Fans in China have been responding more enthusiastically than we expected. He will be working hard to film the movie for about two months in China. So please stay tuned for his next project.”

Credit : mwave.interest.me, thank you!

Credit : Mei park/cafe.duam.net/pyungholove, thank you!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this report Nikki.^^ I didn't read it yet.
    So the movie will only take two months of filming, at least in China. So we can expect news of the next project in very short time. Wow, this feels like a horse race. Going in full speed from the start.^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually a month in China and probably a month or more in Jeju island. Did you rememebr when COM start shooting ? I know it ended around Early Febuary, right! I'm sure this movie is a low budget movie ( Doesn't mean it's not good ) Because melodrama probably spend less than action movie and not as complicate as action movie. I'm not expert about this kind of work. It consider narmal or not, have no idea!^^

      Delete
    2. COM started somewhere in October. One week after the ending of TPM. It took 3 or 4 months, I guess.
      I think this one is more like CDDA, but then as a movie. Everyone has high expectations of the Director, so has Si Hoo.
      I don't know much of shooting a movie either. Maybe I will later, because I will get workshops too in the VDO group that will start 8th January again.

      Delete
    3. Goo luck & have fun!^^

      COM's taken a lot of time because it was action movie. Just part of the car chasing with PSH took 10 days to finish it. That doesn't count the big chasing one at the end of the movie that PSH didnt involve much until the end. I watched her movie ( The director ) and I like her style a lot. So different from many Hong Kong movie that I have seen before. I trust her & trust PSH!^^

      Delete
    4. Sorry, Good Luck & Have fun, Wilma!^^

      Delete
    5. I understood your mistake Nikki.^^

      Delete
    6. Make sure you won't think that I'm obsess with Goo Yong Shik too much!^^

      Delete
    7. Oh, I never will. You are a Kang Suk woman.^^

      Delete
  2. Really important in this news is that a new project is waiting for Park Si Hoo and this means NORMALITY. I'm glad to know that. Thanks for sharing Nikki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the way it should be, Daniela! Right now it's really difficult to catch up with all the news & pictures about him on the internet, please forgive me if I don't have time to comment something especially one of your post that I like a lot. You know me if I write to you it never be a short one!^^

      Delete
  3. Multumesc Nikki pentru material ! Ma bucura ca exista un proiect in asteptare si mi se pare normal ! Shi Hoo
    mai are atat de mult de oferit !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, this man is quite something! Everything about him never be simple or ordinary! Maybe it's normal to get a lot of work offer to him but whatever works he picks it will end up extraordinary because he's Park Si Hoo!^^ We just wait & see!

      Delete