Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Sunday, October 5, 2014

PSH's up to No # 7 now & only 1 more days left : The Final round of The Top Ten Handsome Men of Asian!

Updated at : 09:01 pm (Korea Time) Oct 5

Last day , everyone!

 "  7  "


Please don't lose faith! We can do it! 
At least just do your best!


Can we ?

The answer is in your fingers, everyone!

Please Vote now!

Only"   3 hours " this competition will be over!


He made us happy now let's make him happy
and welcome him for China Fan Meeting 2014


Thank you everyone!


This final will end at midnight of October 5!

There are 12 actors stay before the 2 lowest points will be cut off into " Ten "

All previous votes was deleted and everyone start as " Zero " point again!
 So this time please do not forget to vote and remember how many softwares you had 
then you can vote for him all and so far I have no problem 
if I want to vote for him every hour but just do as you can!^^

Thank you & Enjoy voting!^^

Link to Vote : http://top10.vdfly.com

Park Si Hoo is Rank No. # 7

To show you how close this competition is!

No # 6 : 5589229 points
PSH No # 7 : 5579439 points
No # 8 : 5578210 points


Park Si Hoo is No. # 1 for us & for all!^^


The pictures below the position keep changing all the time so please keep in mind that 
No. # 1 actor in here may not be the current No. # 1 on the website! 
We show you this picture just to give you the idea what the front page looks like!






Credit : top10.vdfly.com, thank you!

13 comments:

  1. Everyone is voting like crazy right now. I've made a post on my website too and the number 1 has changed already. At least, let's try to keep Si Hoo in top 10.^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Wilma! That's all we can do for him in this moment! The guy # 8 is too close to PSH! If we loose our momentun, he can replace PSH very easy! I should set the alarm clock or use my baking alarm clock to remind myself! Am I a little bit crazy? No, I'm not!^^

      Delete
    2. Wilma and Nikki, I view this contest as the opportunity to not only keep PSH in the top ten but also to show the organizers that PSH's popularity goes beyond Asia but to many parts of the worlds or continents-for global marketing. I might be wrong but I have a filling there some companies monitoring the statistics of the nations were the votes are coming from or other sort of marketing variables they deem important to them. Anyways, let's continue to vote we might achieve both for PSH-him being in the top 10 annnnnnd good global marketing analysis!

      Delete
    3. Wow, my comment disappeared again and I didn't copy and paste just in case.:(

      Anyway, it's PSH's popularity showed through various polls that brought him the offer for "Scent", Anonymous. I'm convinced there is always a marketing goal behind these kinds of voting stuff. Most votes are probably coming from China, Japan and other Asian countries. Many votes will also come from the USA and Europe. Romania has the hugest fanbase of all European countries, I guess. From The Netherlands I'm only one of the few, I think.^^
      I still have a bad taste from last year's voting, but I will keep on voting to support PSH until the end and show his popularity is still in high mode.^^

      Delete
  2. Ommo, Thanks at least Oppa belong to the final round. We can make it, Positivity is always in PSH fans :) Fighting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Jenn! Positive thinking is the key of success! Park Si Hoo & his fans always think alike or we can say we learned it from him!^^

      Delete
  3. Such a good news, Lookmoo! Thank you very much for your update! We, PSH's fans, really work hard for him. I wish he knows about it!
    Thank you , all! No one else but you should proud of yourself!^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. As of this morning 9 am (China time), PSH ranking dropped to number 8. Keep voting every day every hour everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's now approx. 6 pm China time and PSH is still ranked #8 with 669,393 votes. Since the beginning of this final round his ranking has been fluctuating between #5 and #8. It's just a matter of continuing to vote. I can vote every 30 minutes. That's to say, when I am behind my pc and the server is not overloaded.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, everyone for keeping an eye on it! Now, Park Si Hoo is back to No. # 7 again! I said it will be a tough fight & neck to neck! This roller coaster will be continued but we can do it together, right!^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing!^^ I just woke up and he jumped from # 7 to # 5! Maybe I should sleep a little bit longer! Such a morning surprise for me, thank you everyone!^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just updated the current result! And notice many strange things about other actors's votes! The current No. # 6 was on the top for the whole day yesterday but how come he failed down terribly to No. # 8! What kind of fans he really has or it's a some gusty wind that tried to push him up so high before it lost its power(?) Until he failed hard like that! I don't know, just think it's strange! In the other hand Park Si Hoo's votes are pure from his real fans who worked so hard to keep him in this position without any extra wind to push behind him just our own little fingers that works continuously day & night. Thank you everyone! I know Park Si Hoo would like to say this to all of you! So please keep voting, PSH's little winds!^^

    ReplyDelete