Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Monday, November 13, 2017

News : 'My Golden Life' Park Si Hoo, Shin Hye Sun ... "I'm going crazy ... I'm worried."

News Link : http://www.sedaily.com,

Reported from Seoul Economy, thank you!

Actor, Park Si Hoo stimulated viewer's eyes by revealing his 'seriousness of the drunk man',
which shows regret and worry in KBS drama 'My Golden Life'. 


Park Si Hoo is playing a role of Choi Do Kyung, the 3rd generation chaebol, 
who is a successorof Haesung apparel and equipped with Hadang-gi and Casanchik 
in KBS weekend drama'My Golden Life' (written by Su Hyung Kyung /
 director Kim Hyung-suk). In the 22nd episode broadcasted on Nov, 12. 
There was a sadness in the TV theater because it was filled 
with the image of Choi Do Kyung who was suffering from his self-defeats 
that he could not keep his promise with Jian (Shin Hye-sun).

He was surprised to hear about Jian, who he thought went back home, 
from Jisu that she had been lost since she left the house. "She doesn't want to 
see my parents, so she went somewhere," said Jisu, and he was surprised 
by the reaction of Jisu. "Where do you think she went? 
I'll try to call Jian's best friends, "he said, worrying about Jian. 
After taking out his cell phone, 
Do Kyung looked at his pictures Jian had taken and said, 
"You didn't go in? I watched you walked toward the house, 
and he said, "Where are you?" He whispered, "With his wet eyes, 
" These pictures ... where did you send them from?" 

In addition, Do Kyung has begun restlessly searching about Jian's whereabouts.
He visited Lee Hyeon-hyeok (Lee Tae-hwan) and asked him, 
"Do you know where Jian is?" 
Hyuk asked "Who are you ?!" If you find a friend who does not know your name, 
position, profession, or anything, will you tell them? "So he showed a decisive attitude, 
by showing out his name card and said" I am Choi Do Kyung ". 
 And once again, he asked, "Do you know where Jian is?" 

However, when Hyuk answered that he did not know, Do Kyung clung his fist 
without knowing himself, "You said you do't know, but like you know!" 
Then, at the end of the confrontation, when you has contacted from Jian, 
He said, "I beg you to contact me ... Please do not tell Jian that I asked. "

After all, Do Kyung was so upset and got drunk. And he said, "What is it 
how someone can disappeared?" His friend who with him on his side said 
"Do you really want to be distracted with this emotion? But he said..."Do not worry, 
this feeling is not such an emotion. It's about I can't keep my promise to her. 
She run away because she was afraid. Because I didn't help her. 
I have to help her ... I spit it out and I can't help her. " 
Afterwards, he said, "I'm worried about her ... 
I'm going crazy ... I'm so worried." 

Park Si Hoo was so worried after heard the news that Jian haven't gone home yet.
He suddenly caught up with his heart when he was drunk and blushed it out. 

The audience said, "Park Si Hoo is very good at acting and such a charming character.
It's interesting to watch him act.", "Also, we like Park Si Hoo's big smile," 
" He's really good "," Today, I looked at Park Si Hoo's eyes and they looked so real 
How can I wait for the next week? ",
" Park Si Hoo's really good at acting, with his eyes expression, 
It's appearance three times! He's the Best "and more reaction was poured explosively.

On the other hand, KBS weekend drama 'My Golden Life' is
 broadcast every Saturday and Sunday at 7:55 pm. 

Credit : Seo Gyeong-star, Jung Da-hoon reporter sestar@sedaily.com, thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment