Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Thursday, November 23, 2017

News : Actress, Yoo In Young will appear as Park Si Hoo's fiancee in drama " My Golden Life

[TV Report = Kim, Gae-young] 


Actor Yoo In-young will appear in drama 'My Golden Life'. 
She will appear as a fiancee of Park Si Hoo and intend to increase tension on the drama.


Yoo In Young's agency fly-up entertainment told that 
"She is going to star in 'My Golden Life'" and said, 
"She initially planned to appear about 5 ~ 6 episodes, " 
He said. Yoo In-young will appear from the 27th Episode. 


According to a multi-entertainer on Nov 23, 
Yoo In-young will make a special appearance in the KBS2 weekend drama "My Golden Life"

Choi Do Kyung (Park Si-hoo) has a fiancee who he is about to marry with. 
She was a woman in the house with power that can not be ignored by the Haesung Group. 

In the drama, Seo Ji-an (Shin Hye-sun) turns out not to be Haesung's daughter, 
and she is forming a subtle love line with Haesung group's eldest son Choi. 
At this time, it seems that a tense triangle will be formed by the appearance of his fiancee.



 'My Golden Life' is a family drama of a generation who does not want to escape 
from the soil, and who has experienced the golden life experience with
 the lifelong cheeky rise of false identity.

Park Sihoo, Shin Hae-sun, Lee Tae-hwan, and Seo Eun-su are performing their best. 
Especially, one storyline has been unfolding
 and the audience rating has been renewed every time.


'My Golden Life' has overturned the highest rating of 'My Father Is Strange',
 and it is currently watching 37.7%, raising expectations for 40% breakthrough.

Credit : www.tvreport.co.kr, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!!! Another good actress Yoo In Young. Tall and pretty, too. She is Yon Fei Soo in Empress Ki.
    I like this actress. She will compete with Shin Hye Sun definitely.
    The story is really heating with the arrival of Do Kyung's marriage-for-convenience fiancee.
    I can't wait fot the steamy episodes.
    My man PSH as Do Kyung has been excelling in this drama and leading the great cast with Shin Hye Sun as Ji An. I just hope that they overcome all odds.
    Gonchu 226

    ReplyDelete