Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, October 18, 2013

Thank you for being a part of my life!



    Months ago, I started my “journey” that brought me here listening to my inner voice, who told me that it is time to stand up for you Park Si Hoo and outspeak my trust and my support towards you. I wished to be grateful for the joy and wonderful mood, which your presence and your works give me.
  In my “journey”, I met people from different countries, cultures and beliefs and we shared our stories, thoughts and feelings inspired by you. Now I have good friends and we collaborate at this project, thanks to our common purpose: Park Si Hoo’s flourishing.

  
 People come into your life for
a reason, a season or a lifetime
(Unknown Author)

When you figure out which one it is,
you will know what to do for each person.

 When someone is in your life for a reason,
It is usually to meet a need you have expressed.
They have come to assist you through a difficulty,
to provide you with guidance and support,
to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually.
They may seem like a godsend, and they are!
They are there for the reason you need them to be.
Then, without any wrongdoing on your part,
or at an inconvenient time, this person will say
or do something to bring the relationship to an end.
Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away.
Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.
What we must realize is that our need has been met,
our desire fulfilled, their work is done.
The prayer you sent up has been answered.
And now it is time to move on.
 
 Then people come into your life for a season,
Because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn.
They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh.
They may teach you something you have never done.
They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.
Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.
  
 
 Lifetime relationships teach you lifetime lessons,
things you must build upon in order to have
a solid emotional foundation.
Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person,
and put what you have learned to use in all
other relationships and areas of your life.

It is said that love is blind, but friendship is clairvoyant.
Thank you for being a part of my life,
whether you are/were a reason, a season or a lifetime.


Credit: the last picture - parksihoo4u.com  

11 comments:

  1. Your writing is always excellent. It makes me feel really admire you,Daniela.

    My english is very bad but i feel like to read what you wrote. I tried to read and gradually understand it.^_^

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. A spiritual piece of work Daniela. People who have gone through various phases already will know what you mean by intuition.
    Whether it is for a reason, a season or a lifetime it will always make people grow.
    I love to read your post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniela, this is so beautiful, so true. Thanks for sharing with us. Like you, I am grateful to Park Si Hoo "for the joy and wonderful mood, which his presence and his works give me". He brought to me so much joy and many beautiful, positive moments. God bless him, and you, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, Hi! Sorry, I'm not Daniela but just want to say welcome to you. Please feel free as home. This blog's belong to everyone who love PSH!^^

      Delete
    2. Anonymous, thank you very much. If you resonated with my post it means that we are on the same frequency. You made the first step writing this soulful comment so you are welcomed to make the second as Nikki said and then you will feel your heart pleased.

      Delete
  4. Daniela, Reading your post bringing me back the first day I decided to run this blog ( PSH..A son of Buyeo ). You know & everyone know I won't gain anything to do this beside I have to give up my personal time to work on this blog. But only one thing in my mind is how can I give everyone a place to tell PSH how much we love him. Not everyone can write, create MV or VDO or poem or pictures but we will find at least one thing we can do & show Park Si Hoo how much he means to us. All of us never met each other ( yet ) but we can build up this friendship and created this beautiful blog together. I don't know we are just friends for reason or season or lifetime. Future will tell us when it comes but one thing we know we will never forget what we had gone through together in 2013 since Febuary 15. No one else in the world can believe that our love to such one particular actor who live faraway from us can give us such a painful experience that we will never imagine but why we still want to go through it together? Because we love him, we trust him, and we believe in his innocent. And for me PSH and all of you will be my life time experience that will be with me for the rest of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Daniela, thanks for sharing and I'm waiting him to move on also^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing ^^ Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much to everyone for your beautiful appreciations, they touch my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts to all of us who really admired PARK SHI HOO.!!! I really appreciate your wonderful hardwork and efforts!!! God bless and have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Muchas gracias Edelmira.
    You can also share with us your story about PSH. That would be wonderful, please think about it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete