Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Sunday, November 19, 2017

News : 'My golden life' received 35% rating on Saturday .. Exceeded 'My daughter, Seoyoung'

Link : http://isplus.live.joins.com, thank you!

Ratings of KBS 2TV Weekend Drama
 'My Golden Life' is on the rise. 


According to Nielsen Korea's ratings reported on Nov 19, 
The 23rd episode of "My Golden Life" broadcasted on Nov 18, 
had recorded 35.0% of the nationwide ratings. 

Even broadcast on Saturday usually have less ratings than Sundays, 
It still exceeded 35%. This really showed the power of 'My Golden Life' 
that can increase its own ratings. 

It's not even easy to break 40%. 
So it's noteworthy whether this drama will be able to write another new record 
after making a record as the highest audience rating this year 
by surpassing drama 'My father is strange'. 

Especially, it's in the subject whether it can overcome 
the writer's previous work, "My daughter, Seo Young Lee".  
'My Golden Life' is Hyun Kyung Soo's new drama 
When 'My daughter, Seo Young Lee' had received
 the highest rating in 2013 with rating of 47.6. 

'My Golden Life' was planned for 50 episodes and hasn't run through half way yet. 
It's interesting to see what's the best score 'My Golden Life' can make?'. 

Credit : Bakjeongseon reporters : Nikkan Sports, thank you!

*********************

The chart below is a record of drama
 " My daughter, Seo Young Lee" Rating in 2013

From Episode # 20 - 26

You can see "My Golden Life " already performed 
a lot better than " My daughter, Seo Young " in Episode 23rd.

Seo Young had 26.4% on Ep. 23
My Golden Life had 35.0% on Ep. 23

I think we can say...Anything possible with 27 more episodes to go!^^


----------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment