Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, November 11, 2017

News : [Crisis turned as opportunity ] "Park Si Hoo's 'My Golden Life' Recovery...with High audience rating

Reported by Herald reporter, An-Tae Hyun, thank you! 

Park Si Hoo overcame the crisis and seized the opportunity. 



He was returned to the terrestrial house theater after five years. SBS TV drama 
'Cheongdam-dong Alice' and movie 'I am a murderer', Park Si Hoo became the most popular actor in that time. It was not for anyone to imagine that he would take five years to return. 

Park Si Hoo has been back for 4 years in  OCN 's " Neighborhood Hero " last year. 
However, he hasn't yet to catch the attention of the public and hasn't attracted much attention. 

One year later, Park Si Hoo returned to KBS2 weekend drama 'My Golden Life'. 
But his gaze on the public has not changed from a year ago. In particular, criticism did not 
go down as there was interest in the film because it was a sequel to "My father is strange," which had the highest audience rating of 36.5% (provided by Nielsen Korea / nationwide). 
But Park Si Hoo was not frustrated just there. He didn't try to avoid the controversy, 
but he showed his will to break through in up front.


That will was revealed at the production presentation of 'My Golden Life' which was held in August. "I want to apologize for the inconvenience to many people," he said. "I want to apologize to the KBS, crew, actors, and viewers who believed in me despite their many concerns. I will do my best, "he apologized and apologized. 

Since then Park Si Hoo has practiced his own words into his works. As he said he would be willing to work with his sincerity, he showed his acting ability completely in tandem with the cast. This led to a harmony with another actor, Shin Hye-sun, and began to show great synergy. First of all, audience ratings skyrocketed. 'My Golden Life', which had a low rating of 19.7% 
at first broadcast, started to climb up to 20% of the audience rating continuously from the next broadcasting. 

In addition, on November 5, it had the highest audience rating of 36% and hit the top. 
Park Si Hoo also attracted viewers' attention thanks to the popularity of drama. Negative public opinion faded away with his sincere passion. It has brought the opportunity caught in the crisis perfectly to the path of success. This was the result of Park Si Hoo's sincerity, 
which was seen not by avoiding controversy, but by breaking through the front. 

Park Si Hoo successfully brought back the ground-wave return for five years. 
What will he look like in the future of 'My Golden Life' and captivate the hearts of viewers? There is interest in this. 

popnews@heraldcorp.com

6 comments:

  1. I love this drama and have liked the writing of So Hyung-Kyung. Good choice of actors Park Si Hoo and Shin Hye-sun played the characters well of Choi Do-kyung and Seo Ji-an. All the best to both of these stars and I hope to see more of the work of So Hyung-kyung. Good luck to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet vengeance for PSH against his haters. Also justice for him against those who keep on maligning him with the ghost of the 2013 scandal for which he wasn't even proven guilty.
    PSH has kept himself low all these years and has publicly apologyzed for the disappointment in him caused by that incident.
    I have stood by him all these years silently after the closure of a blog site for his international fans of which i was a member.
    Now I watch his drama My Golden Life. What a great cast! A great family drama, too!
    I am so happy for Mr. Catman����������

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back to the top ! Such a great talent has to be there!I'm supporting for him !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nagyon vártam már ezt a pillanatot, hogy teljesen Önmagát adva megörvendeztessen bennünket ennek a sorozatnak a főszerepével!
    Sok sikert a továbbiakban is! Izgatottan várom a fejleményeket! Remélem sokunk örömére végleges a visszatérés! Kata58

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read all these good news about his drama good rating lately and I'm very very happy, he deserves it! I'm glad he's fully back now and this great drama is on top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, everyone! Thanks again for your comments.

    I'm very busy this day since the drama started. So many good news about the drama or specificly to PSH.

    I tried to post all of them as much as I can to share with you.

    But hard to find the time to reply all of you individually, I'm apologize.

    All your comments gave me more energy to work when I know someone out will come and read my posts. Hahahaha!

    And enjoy Ep. 22 tonight, everyone!^^

    ReplyDelete