Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, November 11, 2017

News : " Mad Dog "also survived" KBS drama is springing, finally

( FYI : Drama " Mad Dog " is the new KBS weekday drama that's on air right now )

This news talked about four KBS dramas that currently on air.
And all of them seem to do better than their previous dramas.
(All KBS previous dramas had very low rating 
before these three new dramas replaced them such as " Man Hole ")

But for " My Golden Life " is opposite 
because this drama just do better than it's successor
" My Father is strange "!^^



(I brought you only " MGL's part in here...)

There is no one can catch up with KBS on the weekend. 
This is a tradition that has been going on for years. 
But the response to the poisonous "My golden life" is explosive. 

'My Golden Life' was 1st broadcasted on September 2, 
and exceeded 30% in 8th episode, 
and on 20th Episode, it recorded its highest rating of 36.0%. 

Therefore, 'My Golden Life', which hasn't reached the middle yet, 
will be able to raise its target to over 40%. 
The heat of 'My Golden Life' gets even hotter as LTE class development 
that is never be seen in any weekend drama before. 

KBS drama, which went to the black history, had been shining only on weekends, 
Finally came to a little early spring.
(Photo = KBS drama poster) 

No comments:

Post a Comment