Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, November 11, 2017

MGL - Ep. 21 : "If you hear my voice, text me” I'm poisoning!

This is the words, 
After he received the pictures from Jian,
Do Kyung said to himself

But I still consider this is " the best memorable words " in Ep. 21.

So many back and forth scenes between Jisu, Jian's parents, and Do Kyung's parents.

All of us will find out soon, what they talked about.

But as Park Si Hoo's fan blog, the most important thing is ...

" What he said? '

1. Do Kyung persuaded his parents for Jian's parents


And this is what he said...

" I promised Jian that I won't let her parents go to the police. 
I met Jisu. My real sister, Jisu "

 "Jisu has been loved enough by that family, thanks to Jian .
Seo Tae Soo was a real parent to Jisu 
so can she be happy here if her parents have to go to jail. 
You could lose your real daughter. again " 

And one point that's interesting was..

When Do Kyung asked his mother ..
" Don't you want to see Jisu?" 
His mother answered nothing.


But when she entered her room, she recalled Jisu while she was working at the bakery
 and immediately caught sight of the face of Seo Ji-an at the museum meeting.

2. Do Kyung in front of Jian's house/ Jian's at the sea





Choi Do Kung (Park Sihoo) wandered around Jian's house worried about her.
At the same time, Jian spent time alone at the beach 
and sent him a photo of their best shot before she threw her cell phone into the ocean. 


3. I'm poisoning!



Choi Do Kyung received the photos from Jian, 
he tried to call her back but could not get her. 
so he said to himself,

"If you hear my voice, please text me. I'm poisoning, " 

"음성 들었으면 문자라도 주지. 독하네 서지안"이라고 혼잣말 했다. 


4. Suicidal

Bad chioce but it's happened!


Jian tried to commit suicide by taking medicine in a deep mountains. 
She apologized her parents "I am sorry, I can not forgive myself," 

******************

1 comment:

  1. So pathetic Ji An but ehat can she do?! She is the main victim in this terrible situation. So horrifying that she can't take all the blows anymore. Hatred, loss of self dignity, humiliation for the family, loss of dignity and even the feeling of uncertainty from Do Kyung. She feels all alone!

    ReplyDelete