Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Thursday, May 21, 2015

You are...everything

This post was created long time ago when we just started our blog " Son of the Buyeo " here 
and we want to remind us one more time, why we're here for...him & for you!^^

************************

Our friend ....Daniela suggested this song should be appropriated to introduce ourselves to you why we're here and do what we are doing. Park Si Hoo is not an ordinary actor. He's a gifted & talented actor who once will appear in our life time. His story has inspired us to do thing out of our ways, out of our ordinary lives.

We love him not just because he's a handsome actor ( that's just one of the reason, of course ^^) but he made us realize how hard it is to be an actor from his long struggling 10 years journey, his love for his family, his shyness & sincerity when he's in front of camera. His love for his fans obviously shows years after years. He never ask us for anything, just love him and that what we do & we will continue to love him for many years to come..and we will love you just the way you are... Park Si Hoo



" You are "

from Dolly Parton - From The Heart

Credit : Macca N, thank you!


" You Are .... "


Sometimes I try to count the ways and reasons that I love you
But I can never seem to count that far
I love you in a million ways and for a million reasons


But more than this I love you as you are
More than this I love you just as you are



You are my inspiration, you are the song I sing
You are what makes me happy, you are my everything
You are my daily sunshine, you are my evening star



Everything I'd ever hoped to find, that's what you are
Everything I'll ever want for 'mine', is what you are



You are my thoughts when I'm awake, and my dreams when I'm asleep
You are the reason for my smile, you are the words I speak



Every role I play in life you play the leading part
Everything I'll ever want or need, is what you are
The only one I'll ever want for me, that's what you are



You are my inspiration, you are the song I sing
You are what makes me happy, you are my everything



You are my daily sunshine, you are my evening star
Everything I ever had in mind, is what you are
The only one I'll ever want for 'mine', that's what you are



You are my inspiration, you are the song I sing
You are what makes me happy, you are my everything



You are my daily sunshine, you are my evening star
Everything I'd ever hoped to find, is what you are
Everything I ever want for 'mine', is what you are



 I love you



 I love you just as you are




 I love you, I love you




Yes, Park Si Hoo..
You are our inspiration for creating this blog
for all of us, your fans around the world can tell you
how much we love you!

Credit : www.metrolyrics.com, thank you!

11 comments:

  1. "You are my daily sunshine, you are my evening star"
    That's the truth.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a star who shines 24/7!^^

      Delete
    2. I would like to see on stage. How can I check? Which TV broadcast? I want to see shine!

      Delete
    3. We will post about this broadcasting soon to make sure all Park Si Hoo's fans will be ready before May 27! You can check our previous posts too. We mentioned about it before! In " All events " category

      Delete
  2. Nikki thank you, again, for this beautiful song and pictures. and thank you for everything you did and do - for PSH and us his fans. anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, anna! Hope you are as happy as I am! It's such a long journey to come this far, almost 2 and a half year! What I feel that what you and everyone else feel! Happiness!^^

      Delete
  3. Wonderful post for celebrate Park Si Hoo's victory. Thank you Nikki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Daniela! After heard the news, I was thinking what post I want to create for this great news then I think what we should do first is ...Asking ourselves why we're still here for all these year and the answer is as simple as this song. Because " we love him " He gave us so much more than just being an actor, he taught us to be strong and learn to be patient and believe thing will get better if you still have hope & determination!

      Okay, time for you to pick another song for me that you think it will suit with this precious moment, Daniela! Thank you in advance!^^

      Delete
    2. Nikki, the first song that come in my mind right now reading your comments is “When you believe” (“The Prince of Egypt” animated movie OST- Mariah Carey&Whitney Houston)
      What you think about it?

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Daniela! Can't answer you now. Need to listen first will report to you later!^^

      Delete