Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

*Update* * Live stream to watch KBS world : KBS World TV is going to air "The Princess' Man" again!

It looks like if you want to watch the re-broadcasting of The Princess' Man live online, you need to take a subscription to KBS World. For more information visit this link:

Link: http://kbsworld.rayv.com

After you have downloaded their player, created an account and paid for the monthly package, you can watch the TV programs according to KBS World TV's schedule. I went through the process and watched the re-broadcasting of 7:10 am Seoul time.

Livestreaming-online isn't up-to-date (December 3 at the right side bar) and it isn't clear which drama they stream.

Happy viewing!^^


-*-*-*-*-*-



* Everyone, you can click to this link and watch TPM with us live from KB world, enjoy!

Link : http://www.livestreaming-online.com/2013/08/kbs-world.html


*****************************

Just got notice from KBS World TV through their YouTube Channel that KBS is going to air "The Princess' Man" again! Wow, Park Si Hoo will be on screen as from December 4, 2013.^^

* For your convenience to check the timezone , please follow this link:     http://www.timeanddate.com./worldclock/converter.html

- Just fill in the time at your place and have it converted to the time in S. Korea, Seoul.



This is the message of KBS World TV:

The Princess's Man | 공주의 남자 | 公主的男人 [Preview]
door KBS World TV

Miniseries "The Princess's Man (공주의 남자 / 公主的男人)" - Cast: Park Si-hu, Moon Chae-won, Hong Soo-
hyun, Song Jong-ho - 1st Episode airs on 2013 December 4, Total 24 Episodes - Subtitle: With English / Chinese / Bahasa Malay subtitle on KBS World TV -Telecasting Time: Every 23:10 | Mon-Thu 15:10 | Tue-Fri 07:10 (Seoul, UTC+9)

Synopsis: The son of Kim Jongseo, Seungyoo, is a handsome and wise man who carries a noble quality. Princess Seryeong, a daughter of King Sejo, aka prince Sooyang, is a cheerful, lively lady with a strong curiosity and bold personality. They fall in love instantly but later they find out that their parents are sworn enemies. It's a Chosun dynasty version of "Romeo and Juliet". - For More Info: 


http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/programs/programs_intro.html?no=731

Our Park Si Hoo is still alive!^^


Credit: http://www.youtube.com/kbsworld, Thank you!

29 comments:

  1. Wow! This's a big news, Wilma! It's kind of a hint that they are opening up for PSH's comeback for next year! If the rating's going well, We know what's it meant. Korean viewers ready for his comeback! I'm so excited about this news even more than CDDA in Japan, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Too excited! I forgot to thank you!^^

      Delete
    2. My pleasure, Nikki.^^ The news will spread around now quickly.
      I am excited too. Such good news at the end of this year.^^

      Delete
  2. I am excited too. Thank you, Wilma for these good news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm happy I could share this good news.^^

      Delete
  3. Thank for this great news. Is it possible to find out the time zone when PSH's Fans from the USA can tune in and watch our Princess Man?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure.^^
      This is a good time zone converter - http://www.timeanddate.com.
      Just fill in the time at your place and have it converted to the time in S. Korea, Seoul.
      Hope this can be of help to you.^^

      Delete
    2. Thank you ,Wilma! If you don't mind I will put this site in this post for everyone can click easily!

      Delete
    3. Thanks Nikki.It's not possible to make a clickable link in a comment.
      I have changed the link a bit, so everyone is re-directed to the correct page of this site. Otherwise, it might still be confusing.

      Delete
  4. This is very encouraging news. Good for KBS that decided to move on, after all TPM is their so much awarded drama and they know that Park Si Hoo's performance had a great contribution to the success. Thank you Wilma for bring this information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Daniela.^^
      This kind of news is what everyone fan of Si Hoo wants to know.

      Delete
    2. You're right Wilma, that's why I wrote a comment in Park Si Hoo's page on star.koreandrama.org to share with the fans from there your post.

      Delete
    3. I have shared the preview VDO on my Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Tumblr too. The news has been posted at SHR and is translated into Korean for the domestic fans and a Chinese member would transfer it to Parksihoobar. So with your comment as well the news is spreading all over the internet by now.^^

      Delete
    4. Hi, I'm back! Yes, I saw at Baidu this morning and they post some of your words there too! We're all work together as a team. Amazingly everyone know what to do without asking. That PSH's fans' spirit! We share!^^ Thank you, everyone! And Wilma, you're awesome!^^

      Delete
  5. Unfortunately, I don't see TPM at this link, but another KBS's drama with YoonA, although in my country is 5:10 PM (Seul time - 7). Maybe something goes wrong from my zone. I wrote this message because it will appear at SKorea time 0:10 AM when TPM didn't end yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got the same problem Daniela. I've checked the schedule and it should have been TPM. The screen is offline now. No idea what has happened.

      Anyone else has seen episode 2 of The Princess' Man? Episode 1 was scheduled for 3:10 pm Korean time.

      Delete
    2. Hi everyone, I had the same problem like all of you! But I really had no time to deal with it. As I said before it's really the worst time for me to be on computer or TV. After I checked it a couple time but the same drama was still in there, I gave up! Anyway all of us acted as if this is the first time we watch TPM!^^ So we just have to go back and watch it at the site we always go to catch up with other lucky fans who were able to watch it live. That's all we can do!^^

      Delete
    3. Nikki, in reality we just wanted to be sure that KBS broadcast TPM, sort of I have to see and then to believe, otherwise we can see it where and when we want in the internet.

      Delete
    4. I understand what you mean, Daniela!^^ That's why I tried to watch it too! Just have to see it with my own eyes, something like that! Sad but I will try again!

      Delete
  6. I have watched TPM Ep 1 at KBS World (Seoul Time 11.10pm, 4 Dec, Wed). The next broadcasting time for Ep 1 is Thurs, 5 Dec at 3.10pm Seoul time. Ep 2 will be on Thurs, 5 Dec 11.10pm Seoul time.

    Wilma, the 3.10pm viewing for Ep 1 is on Thurs 5 Dec and not Wed 4 Dec.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving this message. At least, we know it is working, but probably not everywhere. I remember when I watch the highlights for the week different times are mentioned when a broadcasting is available. So that may be the problem for the US and Europe.Don't know which country you are from? And did you see it online or on tv?

      In today's schedule it was mentioned like that, but it sounds more logical the replay of ep1 will be before the next at 11:10 pm Seoul time. Thanks again.^^

      Delete
    2. I am from Singapore. I watched it on cable TV. The corresponding viewing time in Singapore for Ep 1 is 10.10pm (4Dec), 6.10am (5Dec), 2.10pm (5Dec), and then 10.10pm (5Dec for Ep2). Korea is 1 hour ahead of Singapore.

      I have the DVDs for TPM, but am following the repeat broadcast on TV. Miss PSH / KSY.

      You are welcome :). Thanks for your post.

      Delete
    3. Ok, you can receive on cable TV. KBS World isn't broadcasted in The Netherlands. So I depend on the livestream.

      I do have the DVDs too, but I wanted to re-watch "live".

      You're welcome. I'm happy to inform when I'm able to.^^

      Delete
  7. There is another viewing time of Ep 1 on Thurs 5 Dec at 7.10am (Seoul time).

    For 5 Dec there are 3 slots of TPM ... Ep1 at 7.10am and 3.10pm; Ep 2 at 11.10pm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the additional information. I will try at 11:10 pm in The Netherlands again. Then it's 7:10 am Seoul time. Let's see if I get to see TPM then. I'll report back later.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Anonymous! Have to cross my fingers that livestream will work for me this time!^^

      Delete
    3. Nikki, Hope you can watch the repeat broadcast online. Good Luck! Fighting :)

      Delete
    4. Anonymous, now I know for sure that TPM was broadcast. Thank you!

      Delete
  8. I have updated this post with how you can watch The Princess' Man live online, if you can't watch it on TV in your own country.

    ReplyDelete