Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, October 18, 2013

I'm looking for you!

No matter how long it takes 
I will continue to look and wait for your return, always!



I'm looking for  .... this man
 ฉันกำลังตามหา...ชายคนนี้ 

I'm looking for .... a man of my dream
ฉันกำลังตามหา..ชายในฝัน 



I'm looking for him .... everyday
ฉันกำลังตามหาเขา..ทุกๆวัน


I'm following a dream .... of my own.
ฉันกำลังตามหาฝัน..ของฉันเอง 


I'm wating for .... this man
ฉันกำลังรอคอย..ชายคนนี้


I'm waiting for .... my man
ฉันกำลังรอคอย..ชายหนุ่มของฉัน 



I'm waiting for him .... every single day
ฉันกำลังรอคอยเขา..ทุกๆวัน

I'm waiting for my dream ..... to come true
ฉันกำลังรอคอยฝัน..ของฉันเป็นจริง


Poem & picture edited by Aan Park

12 comments:

  1. I love your Poem& your picture...very very creative...you're so cool...Aan Park~~^^
    Love this post a lot and a lot:')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, I'm waiting for him .... every single day as well.... he!he!he!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Jami.I'm glad you like it.^^

      Delete
  2. Your Poem & his back make us feel the pain of waiting that why I like about these pictures & your poem, they collaborate very well and give us the feeling of waiting! Just a deep thought but beautiful! And I like the pictures very much. Something about his back that make me want to run & hug him 555 I think all of us do but only Se Ryung & Se Kyung got that chances ...too bad!^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "...Something about his back that make me want to run & hug him... "
      It makes me feel really envy Ryung & Se Kyung.555

      Delete
  3. Poem very very sweet,love ❤❤❤love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice poem Aan. The pictures and words are going well together.^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Post, Nice Poem, Nice Picture, I love all Thank you Aan you are so nice ^^

    ReplyDelete