Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Announcement : Vacation time : Sat 7/25 - Mon 8/3

" Park Si Hoo is having his time off and so are we!^^ "



Dear Park Si Hoo's fans & our readers

We would like to inform you that..
We will take a break for...

 Our summer vacation 

From Saturday, July 25  to  Monday, August 3
( Korea time )

Our evening posts on Friday, July 24 will be our last post 
before we will start our vacation break.

And we will resume our new post again 
on Monday, August 3 in the morning!

" A little note from me, Nikki! "

Since I had started running the blog for Park Si Hoo and taking many vacations before 
but I always carried my laptop with me and running the blog wherever I was!^^
 Only this time, I would like to take a real goood break for myself & my co-editors, 
Lookmoo & CSI who deserve a break from me as well!^^

I never will stop checking news about Park Si Hoo no matter where I am 
( How can we stop seeing his face longer than 24 hours?^^ )
but I will give my fingers a break this time!^^

PS : And ... In case if some breaking news or Good news happens,
We will come right back to post the news, pictures, & celebrate with you
 as soon as possible, no matter what I am doing!^^

Hope to see all of you again on Monday, August 3!

Have a great summer time, everyone!

We love you all!

From , Nikki, CSI, and Lookmoo!^^

............................................


สวัสดีคะ ผู้อ่านชาวไทยทุกท่าน
( Hello our Thai friends )

ทาง Blog จะขอหยุดพักเป็นการชั่วคราวนะคะ

โดยเร่ิมตั้งแต่..

วันเสาร์ที่ 25 ก.ค - วันจันทร์ที่ 3 ส.ค 
(ตามเวลาเกาหลี)

ซึ่งวันจันทร์ที่ 3 ส.ค จะถือเป็นวันที่
เราจะกลับมาลง Post ทั้งช่วงเช้า และ ค่ำตามปรกติเช่นเดิม

จึงเรียนมาเพื่อทราบตามนี้คะ 

ขอบคุณคะ

จาก : Nikki, CSI, และ Lookmoo คะ

12 comments:

  1. Dear Nikki & team,
    relax, recharge and enjoy your vacation, have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Daniela! And Hope you have a relaxing time during this summer too! With love from us!^^

      Delete
  2. Just relax and have fun!
    During your vacation, I am sure you will keep looking for news about him! ^^~
    No news in a long time about our PSH, maybe he wants to give us a break ^^.
    So at least let your fingers rest!

    Having Fun!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ratna : Yes, I will let my fingers rest but my eyes will open for any news about him!^^
      Hope you have a good summer time with your family as well! Love!^^

      Delete
  3. Happy vacation! Relax and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your free time Nikki, CSI and Lookmoo!^^
    Everyone needs a break. So are you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wilma! Hope you have a nice summer break over there too!^^

      Delete
  5. Enjoy your well deserved vacation break Nikki , CSI and LookMoo . Since PSH and my favourite bloggers are on vacation break , I think I shall go on 'vacation' break too ... he he !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! You are so sweet, SueLynn!^^ Yes, you should take a vacation as well! All PSH's fans should do, maybe this is the reason he is taking his vacation. To give us a break from him ( even we don't want to^^ ) Take care and well rest all of you until we will see you again on August 3!^^

      Delete
  6. Hi my friends nikki ��
    Have a great summer vacation!
    See you again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Shinsarang!^^ And hope you will have a nice summer break as well! But the different between my summer & your summer is I have no chance to run into him but you do! So good luck, my dear Chingu!^^

    ReplyDelete