Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My memory with " Park Si Hoo's Japan Fan Meting 2014 in Yokohama" Part 1 ( At Haneda : 2014/09/27 )

Hi everyone, I'm back home now, resting at my own nest! Everytime I came back home after visiting my family in Thailand, I always feel very happy to be home in USA! But this time I feel like something is missing! The fact that I won't be able to see him again and have no idea how long it will be that give me the feeling of emptyness. I believe this must be the same feeling that most fans who had met him before but still hungry to look for more opportunity to see him again have felt!^^



If some of you haven't met him yet please think of it as it is a blessing in disguise that you don't have to suffer like us^^ I think you may disagree with me for this point!^^

Anyway, thank you for following Park Si Hoo through my journey! A lot of memory that I would like to share with you from whatever I had.



How about : The day one on September 27, 2014 at Haneda airport

I never known that we can make friends so easy just because we love the same person ( not in regular way^^ ) This is the memory I have when I was waiting for Park Si Hoo like everyone else at the airport. So many of us and it's hard to estimate how many are so many ? I will say probably between 500 - 1000 or more but not less. We are all different ages and different lauguages! Some are shy and keep themselves quiet or you can guess this person just came by her or his own without knowing anyone. and so many of them like that at the airport.  Real silent fans who prefer to be that way and I respect their decision. Just be part of us that is important to make the crowd look big and noone at the airport can ignore that's something was going on in that moment!^^



Many passerby shows their expression with amazed from the amount of us. Some asked me in Japanese what's going on or who is this superstar ?^^ I knew because A Japanese fan answered him for me with the only one word I know " Park Si Hoo or Sihoo son! " Before the guy said Oh! I knew Park Si Hoo and he ended up waiting for him with us too! Ha! Ha! Ha!Ha!

While I'm waiting for him about 3 hours I took turn speaking Thai & English with my friends that may had been noticed by our Japanese fan who stood next to us. So she started asking me where I came from then the Ooh... & Aah... started between them from one person to two, three, and more.... Most of them couldn't speak English well but who cares we still keep chatting and asked each other what our favorite drama ? or what drama you got to know him ? That made the asmophere among us more relax & enjoyable. From small group we got more friends to join in and included our friends from China and Hong Kong! ( I didn't ask their permission yet to mention their name in here so I will refer then by where they came from )



Japanese fans are so nice to us. One fan even guide me to wait for him in a better location to make sure I will get the best shot if he will appear, I'm really greatful for her kindness.

We waited for so long but nothing else we can do! So any movement we monitors them all. We saw a girl get in & out of the area that we believe Park Si Hoo was hiding ( We knew he already arrived^^) then later we saw her came back and brought Park Si Hoo's mother with her. She is beautiful as we know and look younger than her picture that I saw before so as Park Si Hoo's manager who we like to call him "Mr. chubby " actually he doesn't look bad at all and I think we shouldn't call him chubby anymore because he isn't!

And finally Park Si Hoo walked out from no where!( Not the one that everyone expected that why so many of us didn't get a good shot VDO from him and so as my VDO too. Park Si hoo walked out from the side door and that gave us off guard and before we could get back from the after shock our long legs actor already walked ahead of us!^^ as you see from many photos or VDO from fans.




\
\
By Hiro, thank you!

His arrival time supposed to be 5:30 pm and it was but the real time before he came out took very long and it's killing my feet the most! We left the airport almost 8:00 pm if I recalled. We were really tired but managed to join our friend who just arrived to attend the fan meeting with us together . So we walked in to the restuarant nearby and had a simple but delicious like Park Si Hoo err... I meant like Japanese way that always look simple but delicious!^^

Okay my report for PSH's Japan fan meeting started and will continue tomorrow! Right now let my feet rest a litle bit longer from that 3 hours standing! Bye! And hope you enjoy my journey!^^



 Edited by nikki, enjoy!^^

Credit : gall.dcinside.com/parksihoo, thank you!
Credit : weibo.com, thanks!
Credit : cafe.duam.net/pyungholove, thank you!

14 comments:

  1. Nikki, I'm so envy with you. Please tell me, is he really handsome and skinny? Is he really good to his fans? Is he really charming and gentle? Is he really have porcelain skin? Is he a very patient man? O... I really want to meet and hug him :( please have an mercy to me, please tell a very detail about him, because I don't know, i can meet him or not. But I hope yes one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, You have so many questions!^^ But I'm glad you asked because those parts were the ones that I forgot to talk about and sure I will answer you all of them but I decided to post it instead of answer you here then I can share this experience with everyone else! All I can say to you here is Yes! His complexion is so fine or if we will use the word " white " I want to ask you like this " Have you ever seen someone with fine skin can wear white shirt but still shining like a star in the daylight ? " That's our Park Si Hoo! I felt as if I was mesmerized in that second when he came out luckily I managed to be able to moved my tired feet to follow him otherwise I won't have any picture or VDO to show you!^^

      Delete
    2. Haha... Yes Nikki, I really want to know about him. I know, I read so many comment about him fr his fans but I really want to know from you, so I'm sorry with my question. So, his complexion is very fine.... Omg!! I really want to touch his face, his skin and everything ^^ ah,Nikki, did you saw PWH? I know comparison is cruel but which one is the best? Who is the most friendly between the brothers? Sometime I feel that PWH is more mature than PSH, and looks like the younger brother protect his old brother a lot. Wrong position!

      Delete
    3. Please give me more questions instead of worry about too many questions! My dear naughty friend, keep your hands on your side, you are dangerous like all of us when it comes to our wild thought about him!^^ ( So it means you aren't alone! 555) I saw PWH with suit but after that he seems to disappear from fans. The hotel they stayed just a next door from The convention and I believe they must have a special access for PSH & his teams to get out from the hotel & the center without having to confront anyone ( like us^^) That's why we didn't see him at all. Many of us asked the same questions where is PWH ? He must be rather in the back stage or with his mother on the third floor ( They always do ) Park Si Hoo is the best, of course! I really don't want to compare these two brothers but this is just my opinion that PSH always looks good & shine in every outfits he wears no matter in formal suit or just T-shirt. PWH looks more mature just when he wore formal outfit but if you asked me who more mature both physically & mentally. It must be PSH and he is the real person who run Hoo factory, I don't care whose names is CEO but the brain still PSH who directs where the company should go! Only he is so lucky to have trustworthy & competent brother who know how to manage Hoo factory!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing and I'm so envy you too^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, csi! And thank you for be part of our journey on line!^^

      Delete
  3. Nikki, thank you so much for your report. For us, his fans these stories and pictures are gold, fresh air, joy and happiness. I'm so glad for you and your friends that you were there, you saw him.Thank you for sharing with us these memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Anonymous and still more to come. Since I made decision to go there, I know I had another mission besides meeting him, I have to capture everything about this fan meeting to share with all of you. And if you have any question please ask me that will remind me if I'm missing something that I didn't tell you yet. I don't know how other people feel about their actors but Park Si Hoo who is the first & only one actor I care & chasing him at this far. Something about him is shining out like an aura in the air everywhere he goes. During both fan meeting all I did was staring at him and telling myself it's really him who standing in front of me! Not a picture or VDO anymore but real life Park Si Hoo, the most handsome man in the world!^^

      Delete
  4. Hi Nikki!
    I imagine how intense is Park Si Hoo’s magic when he’s performing live so I understand your feelings. I wrote once that he makes people wish to embrace him and take him home time and again and it was proven to be true not only for me.
    I'm glad you safely returned home, enriched with precious memories and impressions which, generous as always, you share them with us. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniela, I wish one day the person who attend his fan meeting will be you. With your writing skill will make it's more precious for all of us to read. Yes, that's one of my wild imagination that I want to take him home & pack him on my luggage! Hahahaha! but during the fan meeting all I think was how about running up on stage and hug him. He is just this close. Between I & him is only the empty air! Not the mountain, ocean, or any human being! Anyway I'm glad I didn't otherwise they might took me away from the concert hall like crazy fans we saw in other concerts before!^^

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing your Park Si Hoo experience with us Nikki.^^ I can imagine you are left with a desire for more. This is not to be compared with a visit to your family in Thailand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Wilma! One thing that I regret about this trip was I didn't have router to be able to access the internet all the time over there. And I was outside most of the time so my internet connection was kind of in & out so I lost contact my family most of the time and when I came back to the hotel. I was too tired to do anything else but sleep!^^ Please give me sometimes to recover from my jet lag over here and hope you and everyone will enjoy the story of this Japan Fan Meeting 2014 with me!^^

      Delete
  6. Yes, A big thanks to PSHSONOFBUYEO for their wonderful adventure. Thank You dear Nikki, for sharing with us. While your in JFM for real, We are also staying in this site and waiting for every updates. ^^

    As for PSH image, though i did not see him yet in person i can sense his really born gorgeous. And i can feel our Oppa has really a good heart both to his family and fans.

    I love both of the PARK SI HOO AND PARK WU HO, For me they are the same lovable man. PSH as an idol that weve known and Park Wu Ho as a man who really take good care his brother PSH.

    As what they mentioned in an interview that i read before:

    "They are not just a brother, They are also Best of Friend."



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenn, Thank you for your kind words! Yes, we really have a wonderful times in Japan as I said it's not just meeting him even it's the best of all but to be able to have a connection in person with many people who love him as much as you do is another experience that you're not alone. They are lovable & normal persons! How much they appreciate to see us that's really give me a thrill!^^ I would love to see all friends from around the world to put more effort to be there and see it by themselves. When I talk with our Japanese friends I even mentioned that Park Si Hoo has so many fans from Turkey, Romania, Canada! And many of them seems to have no clue, they all went " Really ! Wow! ..." It's hard to believe, right! I think many Japanese fans who can't understand English well they just stayed in JOFC that may provide enough information they need to know so they have no idea that Park Si hoo is loved by so many people around the world. They asked me is Park Si Hoo popular in United states ? I told them most American don't watch K-drama and have no idea about any Korean actor at all. But people who watch K-drama may know him whether or not they are his fans like all of us who know a few wellknown actors even we aren't their fans. Next year if all of you would like to come, just think ahead this year almost end so just look forward for next year. Japan Fan Meeting or Korean Fan Meeting is the first one we should start with. I love Japan and if you prepare well enough the cost isn't as much as you spent in your own country. I had tried and food even cheaper than USA. I paid a bowl of ramen just around US$ 5 in Japan when I spend almost US$ 8 in USA + tip but Japan : No tip! Even you want to go to a nice restuarant they still refused to get a tip so as taxi! And no cheating, always honest & polite! The subway system is the best in the world! We can do it together if you want to!^^

      Delete