Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, November 4, 2017

MGL " OST # 4 " : The Wind Blow

OST : The Wind Blow



By KDrama Freaks, thank you!
Published on Nov 3, 2017

Title : 바람이 불어와 : The Wind Blow
Artist : 박선예 : Park Sun-yeol
Release Date : 2017-11-04

English Lyrics 
(With Google translation, not 100% accurated)

At the end of the weary day 
I just walked in  
my heart 
I came to  you  silently 
Sometimes the painful me 
keep me sick  
I once and forever 
hold you behind 

My back Blowing and near me 
I warmly wrap my little frozen heart I see 
you love this approach arose  
our moment to be together 
to remember forever 
with you  

Beside you every day 
always in your arms 
I want to be with 
anymore you to rephrase  

the wind is blowing and my side approached  
my heart frozen slowly 
june wrap around 

always passing by no means 
mediocre my came on the day 
that you had dreamed of 
this man arose up to me oh oh 

I love you, I love you
 only love you
I gave you only warm tears that hold 
remembered 
I love you, come close to me
our moment to be together 
to remember forever 
with you 

****************

No comments:

Post a Comment