Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Asianwiki : My Golden Life

They just created it yesterday, more details will be added later!


My Golden Life

Photo courtesy to dramabeans, thank you!

Profile

Drama: My Golden Life (literal title)
Revised romanization: Hwanggeumbit Nae Insaeng
Hangul: 황금빛 내 인생
Director: Kim Hyung-Suk
Writer: So Hyeon-Kyeong
Network: KBS2
Episodes:
Release Date: August 26, 2017 --
Runtime: Saturdays & Sundays 19:55
Language: Korean
Country: South Korea

Plot

A woman has a chance for success, but falls into a bottomless pit of her life. She looks for ways to find happiness through her circumstance.

Notes

"My Golden Life" will take over KBS2 Saturday & Sunday 19:55 time slot 
previously occupied by "My Father is Strange."

Park Si-Hoo and Uee have been offered the lead roles 
and they are considering the offers positively.

Cast

TBA

Credit : asianwiki.com, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment