Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Thursday, October 10, 2013

You are .... Park Si Hoo

Our co-editor... Daniela suggested this song should be appropriated to introduce ourselves to you why we're here and do what we are doing without a single penny. Park Si Hoo is not an ordinary actor. He's a gifted & talented actor who once will appear in our life time. His story has inspired us to do thing out of our ways, out of our ordinary lives.

We love him not just because he's a handsome actor ( that's just one of the reason, of course ^^) but he made us realize how hard it is to be an actor from his long struggling 10 years journey, his love for his family, his shyness & sincerity when he's in front of camera. His love for his fans obviously shows years after years. He never ask us for anything, just love him and that what we do & we will continue to love him for many years to come..and we will love you just the way you are... Park Si Hoo


" You are "
from Dolly Parton - From The Heart
Credit : Macca N, thank you!


" You Are "



Sometimes I try to count the ways and reasons that I love you
But I can never seem to count that far
I love you in a million ways and for a million reasons



But more than this I love you as you are
More than this I love you just as you are




You are my inspiration, you are the song I sing
You are what makes me happy, you are my everything
You are my daily sunshine, you are my evening star




Everything I'd ever hoped to find, that's what you are
Everything I'll ever want for 'mine', is what you are




You are my thoughts when I'm awake, and my dreams when I'm asleep
You are the reason for my smile, you are the words I speak




Every role I play in life you play the leading part
Everything I'll ever want or need, is what you are
The only one I'll ever want for me, that's what you are




You are my inspiration, you are the song I sing
You are what makes me happy, you are my everything




You are my daily sunshine, you are my evening star
Everything I ever had in mind, is what you are
The only one I'll ever want for 'mine', that's what you are




You are my inspiration, you are the song I sing
You are what makes me happy, you are my everything




You are my daily sunshine, you are my evening star
Everything I'd ever hoped to find, is what you are
Everything I ever want for 'mine', is what you are




 I love you




 I love you just as you are



 I love you, I love you



Yes, Park Si Hoo..
You are our inspiration for creating this blog
for all of us, your fans around the world can tell you
how much we love you!


Credit : www.metrolyrics.com, thank you!


Credit : gall.dcinside.com, thanks!

credit : twitter.com, thank you!

18 comments:

  1. Daniela, Hope you like what you see! I decided to use PSH's pictures from his first drama - the latest one. I have to say. I really love this post so much. It's really suited to be our welcome post on Friday.

    I already watched it 3 times and sang along with it. Watching his beautiful pictures one by one. It likes watching a young man became a mature man in 3 minutes. Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikki, when I listen the song while I see the pictures and follow the lyrics ( something "3D", isn't it? ^^), I figure out how much harmony is between them. The post is wonderful and its message is deep meaningful. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I love this Post ^^
    ทำโพสต์ออกมาได้ดีมาก ๆ เลยค่ะเพลงเพราะและความหมายดีมาก ๆ เลยค่ะ ชอบภาพที่เอามาใส่ และวิธีการจัดเรียงภาพด้วย อ่านแล้วสุขดีจังค่ะนิกกี้
    ^^ ขอบคุณนะคะ

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very heartfelt post. Giving an overview of how Si Hoo matured over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki, when I listen the song while I see the pictures and follow the lyrics ( something "3D", isn't it? ^^), I figure out how much harmony is between them. The post is wonderful and its message is deep meaningful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Daniela! That's why I like about this post so much. When you watch from MV the pictures went by too fast then you still have to concentrate on the lyrics while you're listening. But this way you can concentrate on the lyrics, the great voice of the singer, and still be able to look at his pictures piece by piece. Sometimes I feel emotional too, hard to believe just a post can do that much!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful post, I love it a lot^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! I love you just as you are PSH .^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you because you are Si hoo,right.
    You are my heart.Very beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. tanx a lot for this wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. tanx a lot for this wonderful post. LOVE IT!!! Please continue to post the newest news about the comeback of my fave actor in korean entertainment none other than PARK SI HOO!!! Keep up the good work guyz!!! One of park si hoo fan here in MANILA, PHILIPPINES. God bless and hope that our idol will be seen AGAIN In the kdrama VERY VERY VERY SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Edelmira de ocampo, Thanks for your kind words. Yes, we love PSH. We'll do our best to spread the world about him. Feel free to write to us or if you have something to share! We love to hear from PSH's fans around the world that's why we're here! Please feel comfortable at home over here after all we're family.. PSH's big family!^^ Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to our blog Edelmira de ocampo. Your kind words are much appreciated. Please, visit us more often. We're looking forward to your comments and everything you want to share with us.^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Miss Nikki & Miss Wilma. THANKS A LOT FOR THE WELCOME NOTES!!! I hope that in the near future, I can share as well!!! God bless & best regards/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edelmira ( Can I call you like this? ) : Please call us just Nikki & Wilma^^ You're welcome! Then we'll look forward to see your heartfelt message to PSH in near future. God bless you too!

      Delete
    2. Edelmira I support Nikki.^^ You may just call me Wilma like anyone else is doing. God bless.

      Delete
  13. so beautiful - the song, the voice, the words, the picture with PSH. so beautiful. Thank you very much, for this wonderful post! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I was finishing up this post and look at the picture one by one and listen to the music at the same time. I just realize how much the song & his pictures went well together! I love this post very much too and it will be one of my favorite forever. That's much ..we love him!^^

      Delete