www.parksihoosonofbuyeo.blogspot.com , Email : parksihoointhai@gmail.com
Sihoo always looking awesome, i loved his wool coat with hood!!
He always surprises us what he picked to wear and it never be disappointed!^^
I heard this coat was given to him by a fan, is that true? Have you heard about it?
I'm not sure about this one but what I heard the thick blue overcoat that he wore from Seoul to Beijing, was given by Chinese fans who attended his JFM in Japan and bought it for him! For this particular one I didn't hear for anyone yet!
Sihoo always looking awesome, i loved his wool coat with hood!!
ReplyDeleteHe always surprises us what he picked to wear and it never be disappointed!^^
DeleteI heard this coat was given to him by a fan, is that true? Have you heard about it?
DeleteI'm not sure about this one but what I heard the thick blue overcoat that he wore from Seoul to Beijing, was given by Chinese fans who attended his JFM in Japan and bought it for him! For this particular one I didn't hear for anyone yet!
Delete