Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Monday, December 30, 2013

Interview : By NetEase Entertainment on Dec 30, 2013

* This Chinese News was translated into English by our dear friend, Mei Park, thank you very Much !^^

NetEase Entertainment reported December 30th (Photo / Shanghai group reported by Sansei herbal tea JJ) December 29th, due to "Cheongdam-dong Alice", "Prosecutor Princess" and other hit drama was well-known in mainland China audiences, Park Si Hoo now personally in Shanghai and accepted NetEase Entertainment exclusive interview. In February this year, the booming popularity of Park Si Hoo was indicted due on suspicion of *censored beep*, in May and successfully concluded by the withdrawal of the woman, Park Si Hoo then left showbiz temporarily to the United States on vacation. Today, Park Si Hoo is back again joining a Chinese movie "Scent", the official restart of his acting career. For up to six months during his rest, Park Si Hoo said that it was time to relax during his travel, he is simply very satisfied with his current living conditions, "the rest of the time I do not worry about popularity declined, because I just never had the fame right from the start, it was a step by step approach that my fame reached here today . "Turning to the understanding of Chinese cinema, Park Si Hoo said with a smile that he is a fan of Zhang Yimou, looking forward to the opportunity to work with him, and his favorite actor is Tony Leung Chiu Wai.



A black cashmere coat, wearing black-rimmed glasses, Park Si Hoo with his iconic smile appeared. Dormant period of six months did not let weaken Park Si Hoo, he arrived there with the news that, Shanghai Pudong International Airport had more than two thousand fans crowds under control. Although the conversation between Park Si Hoo is gentle, gentleman yet intimate, but "censored beep" topic was still being interviewed, even if it has been overtaken by events. He disappeared in six months, groups after groups of young Korean actors captured the hearts of a large number of female fans, he was asked whether he mind Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, who's fame much are beyond the trend, Park Si Hoo very frankly said: "I and them belong to different age gap, which will not affect me, I am a very optimistic person, no matter what happens,I will think positively so I am satisfied with my life and I am very happy because there are so many fans supporting me. "

Without any further worries about your fame declining, I am very happy for you, NetEase reporter asked him::



Just now about two or three hundred fans were at the airport to pick you up, before that, did you know your popularity in China is so high?

Park Si Hoo:: Four years ago at the Shanghai International Film Festival, when I came to Shanghai, I  also saw a lot of fans, this year more and more of them. Yesterday, I was worried, due to my short rest, for the fear there are no fans around, and today, at the airport when I see so many fans, I was really excited, very grateful to my fans.

NetEase Entertainment:: From May till now, you've spent six months traveling in the United States. At your most popular moment, you chose to rest, were you worry that your popularity will be damaged?

Park Si Hoo:: I did not worry about my popularity being declined, because I just never had the fame right from the start, it was step by step procedure till today. Having gone through this journey, I also realize how important and valuable my fans are to me.

Park Si Hoo:: Erm... probably my video recording. I like to do video recording alone . I also saw some bears while I was video recording during my time in the United States, especially the beautiful sceneries there, so I took a lot of photos.


NetEase Entertainment :: Traveling can usually replace a person's mood, and after returning from your trip, compared it to before you left, what is the difference?

Park Si Hoo:: Actually, there are not many changes, this time it was very precious to me, because since I have been trying to take leave from my work, so I finally completed this wish, and most importantly, I can still feel how important and how much my fans meant to me.



Netease Entertainment:: Are you satisfied with your current living conditions?

Park Si Hoo :: I am a very optimistic person, so no matter what, no matter what happens,I will think positively so I am satisfied with my life. I am extremely happy because there are so many fans supporting me." I hope to work with Zhang Yimou and Tony Leung Chiu Wai the most.

NetEase Entertainment: After six months of rest, you did not choose to stay in Korea to shoot movie and television work, but you choose to develop your career in China instead, how did your consideration regarding this came about?

Park Si Hoo:: Whether it is South Korea, Japan and China are the same, as long as the script is good I'll participate. I liked the movie script of "Scent", so I decided to develop my career in China.

NetEase Entertainment:: Why is this role very attractive, How about you?

Park Si Hoo :: Previously in China,I received some movie scripts too, but only this time, as my role is a Korean, I think I have a lot more space to play it. In Korea, I rarely see this script and I have always wanted to play in a pure love story, this is the most attractive me. In Korea recent trends, romance movies are extremely rare, I personally prefer the romance genre.

NetEase Entertainment: Your previous movie, "Confession Of Murderer" is also very popular in China, but this current role will be played with great contrast, do you need to do some preparation?

Park Si Hoo:: This role has alot of English dialogues, so I need to practice a lot of English. There are Korean, Mandarin & English dialogues, in all three languages...haha~^^

NetEase Entertainment :: There are a lot of motion scenes with China actress Chen Ran’s role in this movie, so between collaborating with China and South Korea female actresses, what is the difference?

Park Si Hoo:: I've seen her, and her acting but no specific differences so I may have to wait until after we have acted in the play to know the result. The last time I saw her, I felt she was a very gentle person, spreading warmth around people and very considerate of others.

Netease Entertainment: After your work is done, will you be transferred to China?

Park Si Hoo :: As long as someone is looking for me, I always will be here.

NetEase Entertainment:: Do you have any knowledge about the Chinese movie industry, is there any wish to collaborate with any director and actor?

Park Si Hoo:: I admire the works of Zhang Yimou, "Raise the Red Lantern," "Red Sorghum" are the kind of movies that I have seen, I like them very much. As for actor, I'm looking forward to collaborate with Tony Leung Chiu Wai.

NetEase Entertainment:: After the movie "Scent", what type of role you plan to act in?

Park Si Hoo:: I still want to make movies, maybe make some horror movies. If I can play the role of a vampire which is also good, because I have never played such a role. Like "Boys over Flowers" , the title might not sound popular but the actor Lee Min Ho is.

NetEase Entertainment:: Many of your fans classify you as "Flower Boy", do you like this title?

Park Si Hoo: I like it very much ah, ha ha.^^

NetEase Entertainment:: Recently, there are many Korean actors having the Chinese commercial title as, "Ideal Man" which is fast replacing actors such as the recent Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin who are also very popular in China, will that cause you any stress?

Park Si Hoo :: Actually, it does not have big influence on me, because I'm older in some age gap with them, so it can’t be compared.

NetEase Entertainment: As you grow older, would you consider to develop the "Uncle” type of roles?

Park Si Hoo:: Err~~, "Uncle" type , is there an age limit? Just kidding, I now want to play the kind of young people living in rural areas, anyway, as long as the script is good, I'm willing to try.

NetEase Entertainment: You also worked with many female artists in South Korea, which one do you like most?

Park Si Hoo:: I came to like all the favorite female artists, I can’t just pick one. (Moon Geun Young?) Moon Geun Young and I are good friends, but I'm afraid if I only said one, others will be jealous, ha ha.~~^^

NetEase Entertainment:: Are these people your ideal type of ladies? How do you want your the other half to look like?

Park Shi Hoo:: It's a secret Oh,^^ can not share with others.

Netease Entertainment:: Moon Geun Young and Kim Bum are recently in love, will you give them some blessing?

Park Si Hoo:: I am very envious of them because they like each other, but also get to travel together. Personally, I give them my blessing, and hope they can be together for a long time.


NOTE ::

nanshen

Meaning: "男" means "male," and "神" means "god." Chinese netizens use the term to refer to an ideal man, especially a pop idol or someone a girl has a crush on. Although baike.baidu.com, a Chinese kind of Wikipedia, says there is no benchmark for a "男神," a list of 50 criteria has gone viral online. And many women feel that anyone who makes 30 of the 50 conditions is already ideal for a boyfriend or husband. In general, these qualities include good looks, nice voice, being taller than 180cm, good humor, good taste in life, high IQ and EQ, and a good character.


Zhang Yimou is the world famous China movie director, producer, writer and actor, and former cinematographer. He directed the box office movies as per mentioned by PSH and also directed the 2008 Olympic in Beijing opening and closing ceremony.


Tony Leong Chiu Wai is the well known and most awarded Hong Kong actor (& Cantonese Pop singer) since the 80s.


Chen Ran is the China actress who will collaborate with PSH in his new movie "Scent"


Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin are the actors from the Korean drama "The Inheritors".


Moon Geun Young is the Korean actress who played "Han Se Kyung" with PSH in his drama "Cheongdamdong Alice".


Kim Bum is the Korean actor who collaborated with Moon Geun Young in their last drama "Goddess of Fire" and thus they fell in love and become a real couple now.

As I was trying my best to translate this piece of interview, my tears couldn't stop flowing as I typed out his words one by one as if I could hear him speaking in my ears but I'm happy that he ended the interview with a happy note^^ Gomawo…Sihoo Oppa. I'm very relieved and happy to hear from you again in an official public event like this after such a long hiatus. As you all have noticed, I have opted out some unpleasant vocabulary and replaced them with a "censored beep*  forget about the past. It will be 2014 in less than 48 hours so let's pray and hope with all our warmest love and support that 2014 is PARK SIHOO's year!


Written with my warmest love and support for Sihoo Oppa and his Sihoorang.

Saranghae::

Mei Park from Malaysia.

credit : cafe.duam.net/pyungholove, thank you!



14 comments:

  1. As interesting as always. Except for this is the first after a long, long time.^^
    Thanks for sharing, Nikki.^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Behind the scenes was I found on Baidu & ask Mei to translate for us that why you see her mentioned my name over there!^^ Actually google did very well too but better to be sure!^^

      Delete
    2. I had just read Mei's version and then saw it here. From the comments I understood you had put her at work. 555
      Anyway, my question was answered right away. I didn't need to ask you whether you wanted it here or not.^^

      Delete
    3. Oh boy, after all this years he still want to play a role of vampire, unbelievable.^ ^
      For the first time I notice that Park Si Hoo doesn’t offer few details about his ideal type of woman. Good for him. He should have prepared the diplomatic vague answers for any questions involving his private life. Let the mystery surrounds you Park Si Hoo, because you don’t miss anything.Thank you Nikki for sharing.

      Delete
  2. Mi-a placut foarte mult cum a raspuns Park shi hoo la intrebari ! Imi pare bine ca este optimist si vrea sa ia viata in piept (cum se spune) ! Atara foarte bine si asa si trebuie sa moara dusmanii de necaz !Multumesc pentru material ! Va doresc un An Nou Fericit !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Nicoleta, Hope you don't mind if I want to say hello to you!^^ Daniela is a wonderful & sweet person, she will do better job than me to greet you here. I just want to tell you that please feel free to type in your own language. I can use our translation to help me & other editors here can understand you. And hope you don't mind if I will type in English, still better than Thai, right!^^

      Delete
    2. I wish to welcome you too Nicoleta.^^
      As Nikki said the translator will help us to understand you. I'm from The Netherlands, but I am communicating in English.^^
      Feel free to come more often and leave your messages in Romanian.^^

      Delete
    3. Multumesc Wilma ! La multi ani cu sanatate ! Te urmaresc pe psh4u si te admir foarte mult !

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Thank you Nicoleta. I am member of PSH4U since I have met with Park Si Hoo when The Princess' Man was airing. After that I have been watching all of his dramas online except for Let's get married,. All I know about Park Si Hoo is through the hard work of the admins of PSH4U. They have gathered all the news, interviews etc. that surfaced since they had started their blog. I have joined them shortly after. So I am one of the oldies!^^

      Delete
  3. Draga Nikki si draga Daniela , va multumesc pentru primirea calda ! Imi pare bine ca v-am descoperit si asta pe 29.12.2o13 odata cu venirea lui Park shi hoo in China ! Sant o bunica-fana a lui si ShiHoo si asta mai mult de cand a avut aceea intimplare nefericita ! Acele luni pana la rezolvare au fost destul de chinuitoare pentruca am simtit dela inceput ca este nevinovat si efectiv ii simteam supararea , mai mult pe el insusi si doream sa se ierte si sa uite ! Cand l-am vazut la aeroport si i-am si auzit vocea am rasuflat usurata ! Sant sigura ca a invatat multe din aceasta experienta si cred ca va fi din ce in ce mai sus ! Va doresc multa sanatate si va multumesc pentru munca voastra ! Am raspuns mai tarziu pentru ca am fost plecata si nu am intrat pe site ! Numai bine !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicoleta esti binevenita pe acest blog deschis tuturor fanilor lui Park Si Hoo. Cred ca toti fanii din Romania au avut convingerea de la inceput ca este nevinovat si l-au sustinut cu au stiut, asa ne-a spus noua inima, iar inima nu minte niciodata. Toate cele bune!

      Delete
  4. Hello Nicoleta, Luckily I happened to be around here!^^ Yes, 2013 it was a painful experience for him & all of his fans. But this experience doesn't make only him to be a stronger and wiser person but it's really effected all of us as a whole! Anyway bygone is bygone, let's forgive and forget so we all can move on and have a happy time with him in this year 2014. Feel free to write in Romanian Nicoleta & nice to talk to you!^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's just pray for the success of this movie and for the bright future career of PSH... "do your best and He will do the rest"... He has a plan so we must not worry all we have to do is to trust Him... God bless to your career oppa PSH...

    ReplyDelete