Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, April 7, 2018

[VDO] MGL Event 2018 : Park Si Hoo starring drama "My Golden Life" Broadcast Memorial Event

My Golden Life OST




4月20日開催“パク・シフ主演ドラマ「黄金の私の人生」
放送記念イベント」まで残りわずかとなり、シフさんから最新映像届きました!
Park Si Hoo who starred in drama will hold
 "My Golden Life" Broadcast Memorial Event " on "April 20th " 
It's a little time left from now and this is the latest video has arrived from Sihoo!

A brief translation from Park Si Hoo's greeting 

PSH :: Hello, everyone! This is Park Si Hoo
Last year I was shooting drama "My Golden Life'
It's said that it is being broadcasted in Japan
So April 20 I'll come to Tokyo to see you.
Please come to the venue and I ask you for lots of support!
Let's meet everyone on April 20th in Tokyo!

VIDEO



Credit : PARK SIHOO JAPAN OFFICIAL FAN CLUB, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment