Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, January 13, 2018

(RAW) MGL - Ep. 38 Preview

Text Preview

Do Kyung still does not get to hold Jian hand, he's frustrated and sad, 

and his grandfather is hindering his project, so it does not progress anymore ...

Jian can not accept the heart of Do Kyung, but he is a grievous makes her feel sick.

Jisu introduces Jiho as a boyfriend in order to organize her mind about Hyuk...

Suddenly, suddenly, Tae So collapses.

Now from video preview dialogue:

Chairman yelling: Why are you 
[or: Why is he - impossible to say without the context] being so damned difficult?

JS: You've got to pretend to be my boyfriend
JH: What?!

JS: Hi! This is my boyfriend.
Hyeok: We need to have a word. 

MH: I think DK will be coming home soon. 
My father has blocked him from getting any investors.

DK: I'm supposed to go back to playing Grandfather's game by his rules? No way!

DK's friend: How did things turn out between you and Ji An?  
You should hate her and forget her.

JA: You've suffered so much, Oppa. Goodbye.

Voice on phone: Is that Seo Tae Su's daughter?
 He collapsed and he's now in the ER. 
I think you ought to go there.

JA: My father?

Translated by baduy@soompi, thank you!



VIDEO



Cr. KOREAN DRAMA PORTAL KR, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment