Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Sunday, January 14, 2018

AGB Neilsen & TNmS Ranking for drama " My Golden Life " Episode # 37 on Sat, January 13, 2018

TV Ranking on Saturday, January 13, 2018


1. AGB Neilsen

Link : http://www.nielsenkorea.co.kr/

Nationwide :

No. 1 :: My Golden Life with 37.8% rating 



Metropolitan area (Seoul)

No. # 1 :: My Golden Life with 37.9% rating 


2. TNmS
**(Will update when it's available)


Nationwide : My Golden Life rank No. # 1 with xx.x%

Seoul Area : My Golden Life rank No. # 1 with xx.x%


Credit : Neilsen & TNMs, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Viewers are having enough of Ji An's unreasonable stubborness and grave view about her relationshio with Do Kyung or with anyone else till tbis time. Her coldness to Do Kyung' sincerity towards her is already annoying but our writer is a good one. Clever, too. Maybe there's a lot to the story that is being held up as the drama is extended to 2 more episodes. Let's just enjoy what's happening to all the characters as they all are under difficult times exceot the newlyweds.
    Btw, Seo patriarch is a major concern, too. Maybe soon he will leave the family because in the MGL posters he is in ominous white attire. I could be erong though.
    Just hopingvthat life will ease up for Do Kyung in ep38. I see that his secretary iscworkingvrith him at the ice plant.������ his haraboji is such an evil one. But I wish that Do Kyung will win against him and the HaeSung group and even against Ji An.

    ReplyDelete