Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Thursday, January 11, 2018

News : My Golden Life will extend two more episodes from 50 to 52

With 45% ahead of the audience ratings 'My golden life' 
decided to extends two more episodes





(Seoul-Yonhap News) Yoongoe reporter 
KBS 2TV weekly drama "My Golden Life" will add two more episodes

According to the crew on Jan 11th, 'My Golden My Life' 
will extend two more episodes and end at 52 episodes

An official of the production company said, 
"It's not just our determine to increase,
We decided to extend it ttwo more episodes because of problems
 such as preparing for a sequel. "

"My Golden Life", which surpassed the 40% audience rating last month, 
rose to 42.8% in 36th episode on Jan 7th.

The drama, which achieved 40% of the audience rating in five years 
since MBC drama "The Year of the Sun" in February 2012, 
and this is the first time since the drama showed on KBS 2TV station '

In the broadcasting industry, it is expected that the TV viewing rate will rise in winter, 
and the interest in the development of 'My Golden Life ' is continuing and 
it will be able to exceed 45% in the near future.

Cr. www.yonhapnews.co.kr, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment