Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, November 10, 2017

News : My Golden Life will be broadcasted in Japan this December

Link : http://sports.chosun.com/news


The entry into Japan of 'My Golden Life' is a rumor that the influence of actor Park Sihoo, 
who has a big fandom in the locale, was great. Park Sihoo has been meeting 
with local fans for many times with Japanese fan meetings and promotions. 

Park Sihoo's previous film, OCN 'Heroes of the Neighborhood', 
which was broadcast last year, was also popular in the local area as 
it was broadcast on Japan's terrestrial channel Osaka TV. 

According to multiple broadcasting officials, "My golden life "
confirmed by Japanese broadcast.
It is unusual for a weekend drama 
that is being broadcast in Korea to be broadcast overseas,
but in the case of ‘My Golden Life', 
it is a work that has received great attention
from Southeast Asian countries due to 
the combination of Park Si Hoo and Shin Hye Sun,
This has been accomplished.

"'My Golden Life' will be broadcast to Japan through KBS Japan,
and first broadcast will be on Nov 22,
and the next broadcast will start from December 16.
KBS weekend I have been interested in Southeast Asia,
and my 'Golden Life' has shown a lot of interest in Japan
as well as Southeast Asia

*************************

No comments:

Post a Comment