Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

MGL : Jung So Young is returning after 4 years ‥ with KBS2 new weekend ' My Golden Life'


Actress Jung So Young is returning to TV for four years.



Jung So-young will appear on KBS 2TV's new weekend drama 'My Golden Life'. 
As Sin Hye seon, Lee Tae-sung, and phosphorus, Park Si Hoo respiratory concentrates.  

On July 11, the company Hanam Company said, "Our actress, Chung So - young 
will appear on KBS 2TV weekend drama ' MyGolden Life' . 

KBS 2TV 's new weekend drama' My Golden Life  'is a dramatic drama about the opportunity to rise in status with gold spoons, but it falls into hell and realizes how to find happiness in it. Jung So Young acted as Sun Woo Hee, a sister of Sun Wu Hyuk (Lee Tae Hwan's character).


She is interested in what she will do in her return from 'My Golden Life', which has been in her 4-year long career,



During that time, Jung has shot a snowboard in her works, such as 'Myeongbaek' and 'Road Number One'. ' My Golden Life' is only four years since the drama 'I Love You South Island' 
in 2013. 

'My Golden life' is a small prefectural police wrote KBS jumalgeuk showman 'Seoyoung, My Daughter' artist and the 'vine second roll on you " directed the works of the one coinciding 
with Kim Hyeongseok PD depressed. It will be broadcast from September to follow 'My father is strange.

Credit : Rookeroo@osen.co.kr, thank you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment