Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas is coming, please join us celebrate it with Park Si Hoo!

It's time to celebrate 



Joy .... Because he makes us smile & laugh 
Love ... To see him happy & can do what he loves to do
Peace ... That finally he is back on track where he supposes to be
Believe... Yes, we always believe in him not by his words but by his action

Christmas 2014 & New Year 2015 is getting closer.

Please join me & many of us here and give him your blessing!




We will create a post & a music video to celebrate this Chirstmas & New Year together
After we finished it we will post it in our Blogs, Twitter, Facebook,
Sihoorang & Weibo for Park Si Hoo to see!

This year we would like to invite you to participate with us!

All we need from you is your name, city, and country. 
With a short message from you in your own language with English translation.
But please keep it in mind, it must be short ( one line ), please!^^

How short it's considered short ?

This is a sample for you :

PSH..Wish you a great success in year 2015!
From nikki
California, USA

Or in case you want to write with your own language, here the sample :

ปาร์ค ซี ฮู....ขอให้คุณประสพความสำเร็จอย่างใหญ่ยิ่งในปี 2015!
PSH..Wish you a great success in year 2015!
Love, nikki
California, USA

We need time to collect all the datas to put them together
 so we need to have a deadline by following Park Si Hoo's time or Korea time.

We will accept you wishes from now until midnight of December 10, 2014

No later than that, please!

CSI & Nut will be in charge of editing the pictures 
Lookmoo will be the person who create the MV 
( as you see her work from "The sweetest Love " recently )

These three will do their best for all of us 
but we need to give them enough time to create it.

Don't be shy if you're the only one person in your country! 
Please think as you are a representative of your country 
to let Park Si Hoo knows he is loved by people in your country!^^




Please send your wishes to PSH now!

* All we need from you are *

1. Your short wishes
2. Your name
3.  Your city's name
4. Your country's name 

Deadline : Midnight of December 10, 2014( Korea time )

Where to send to us ?

Anywhere : Twitter, Facebook, our blogs 

The more the merrier for our beloved actor
who worked hard all year long to make us happy!

He is the Best and so are you!^^

Thank you!



~ Nikki, CSI, Nut, and Lookmoo ~

17 comments:

  1. Count Us in, We will Surely join. Thanks in Advance to the team for your hArdwork. LOve you all guys,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenn! Just drop your wishes in here if you prefer and we will collect it!^^

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for all the hardwork! I appreciate it so much because I can see him everyday through this blog. By the way would it be possible to send the message here. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, Jeannie!^^ Just leave your comment in here I will collect it for you! And remember we're in this mission together! Mission of " Love & Support " him!^^

      Delete
  3. Here are the messages from me and my friend.

    PSH..MERRY CHRISTMAS & WISH YOU A WONDERFUL AND SUCCESSFUL 2015!!!!
    LOVE
    JEANNIE
    KETCHIKAN, ALASKA USA

    PSH...WISH YOU A GREAT SUCCESS IN 2015 & MERRY CHRISTMAS PARK SI HOO!!!!
    LOVE
    CHAY
    SEATTLE, WASHINGTON USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeannie & Chay! Ah! Both of you are Americans too!^^ Should we have America fan clubs for PSH too! Just kidding!^^ It must be freezing cold out there. Please stay warm, both of you!

      Delete
  4. Oh before i forgot mine, :)

    "Oppa, wishing you more blessings to come,Happy always and also in goodhealth. May God give me a chance to see his creation like you someday.

    forever fan of yours,
    Jennifer
    Masbate, Philippines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenn! You won't miss it, don't worry. I will catch the flight to Philippines to get your wish for him if you forgot!^^

      Delete
  5. Its 36 degrees F here. I live in the southern alaska. so its not that bad. I would love to have a fun club here but i dont think there are a lot of people right now. by the way how to be part of your fan club?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeannie, 36 degrees is not bad! Sorry I'm from California, anything below 50 degrees we consider that's cold!^^ It's hard to predict how many PSH's fans in USA! I believe we have quite a number but no one try to put us together. I think to call fan club like in Asia, it maybe impossible to run like that but it will be nice to have place to chat and get to know each other for some events in future! Such as he comes here for the red carpet events!^^ Or when I go to the FM if we know each other I can purchase something for you and mail it to you easier because we are in the same country! I'm too busy with blog, I don't think I can run the chat room or something like that but if some of us, American fans would like to run chat room through any social network please let me know I will love to join in! In here we are just running a blog for him so we aren't fan club or something like that. But to have my blog , twitter, and FB that give me more opportunity to meet fans around the world. and I can tell all of us just love him very much you or me, and everyone else! I just happen to be a member of his fan club in Korea and they're moe than welcome us to join only we can't expect them to help us much with English translation or something. SHR is an non-profit organization, everyone are volunteer unlike JOFC! But I still like it and make a lot of friends over there!^^ If you are interested to join in, just let us know, okay! Have a great weekend, Jeannie & please say hi to Chay for me too, thanks!^^

      Delete
  6. I wish you health, happiness , peace of mind! I want to see you in a new movie and drama in 2015! God bless you!
    with love and respect, Anna from Romania

    PS. Nikki, my English is not v. good. Please, correct me if I write wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anna, How are you ? Thank you for your participation! Do not worry about English! Your heart speaks cleary to him!^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nikki,

    Thank you so much! Yes, I would like to join the Club in Korea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just email me, Jeannie @ parksihoointhai@mac.com, thanks!^^

      Delete
  9. Hi Nikki,

    I tried emailing you but it came back. It says unable to deliver.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My email is Jhaelah2002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! It's my false! I gave you mix up with my personal email!^^ My email is parksihoointhai@gmail.com, sorry!^^

      Delete