Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Updated English translation : VDO : Park Si Hoo's talking while grooming his hair

Translated by Mei Park, thank you!



VDO


Credit : 이준영, thank you!

💙PD :: Can you speak any Chinese?🤔

❤️PSH :: (In Mandarin) How is everyone?...hehehe....how is everyone?
 *waving* How are you? *nodding*

💙PD :: Do you like Chinese cuisines?🤔

❤️PSH :: Yes...I like it...of coz I like it....especially noodles....I like noodles^^ I made a movie in China earlier this year...there was one day I went to eat some noodles...🍜...it was cheap yet it was delicious...I like to eat noodles 💕and...hot pot!^^~

💙PD :: Hot pot?🤔

❤️PSH :: Yes...hot pot!^^...I also like roasted Beijing duck^^~..*nodding*

💙PD :: Have you tried China’s sorghum liquor yet?🤔😋

❤️PSH :: I’ve tasted it...it’s very high percentage in alcohol....I feel I’m fully familiarized with the sorghum liquor...I don’t drink much...🍶a glass or two feels pretty good though^^~

💙PD :: If you hear of the word "China"...😊

❤️PSH :: What is it? Sorghum liquor? Hahaha~~~

💙PD :: Hahaha~~...If you hear the word "China"..🤔what are the three things that comes to your mind? 🤗When you hear China, what comes to your mind?🤔

❤️PSH :: Mmm...let me recall...China?

💙PD :: Yes...China!

❤️PSH :: Shanghai...yes....Shanghai! Shanghai is really beautiful...and I was filming in the Northern part (Beijing) a month of movie filming📽💕...very profound impression...it’s also has beautiful sceneries for filming...it’s unforgettable even until now^^~

❤️PSH :: I was filming in the Northern part (Beijing)...a month of movie filming...very profound impression...it’s also has beautiful sceneries for filming🤗💕...it’s unforgettable even until now. Then it’s the Chinese food...noodles!...Hahaha~~~😝yes!^^....that’s right! I really love noodles! Occasionally when I think of the noodles🍜💕...I crave to eat it!^^~..The last time I went to Beijing, I couldn’t find the shop so I went to another shop...

💙PD :: It tasted different?🤔

❤️PSH :: No...that was the original branch...

💙PD :: What is the third one?🤔

❤️PSH :: The third one is the enthusiastic fans China fans are very enthusiastic...
so the most memorable to me is the fans...the fans who came to support me everytime...
Thank you...Thank you...*smiles*

~ The End ~

No comments:

Post a Comment