Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Gimje Horizon Festival 2015 : Korean foods & Going home

The festival was over and it's time to go home.

But before Park Si Hoo's fans will, what did they do ?

Park Si Hoo isn't just an ambassador of Gimje Horizon festival 
but he is an ambassador of " Replubic of Korea as well!

So let help him promote South Korea's culture through his fans's lens

Korean foods

( We can't deny, it's one of the reason we love Korea besides Park Si Hoo^^ )

Pictures by Japanese fans, thank a lot!









And finally, going home!


See you, Japanese fans


Credit : twitter.com, thank you!

5 comments:

  1. The first 3 pictures, what place is it? Like i cabin I love it, I like the colors and traditional decoration with nature outside, so peaceful! And of course point out that korean food is delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I think it 's the restaurant in Buyeo! Remember the one has shelves full of clay pots!

      Delete
    2. Hi, thanks Nikki! It is a lovely place I'm sure I will visit soon!

      Delete
    3. Hi, thanks Nikki! It is a lovely place I'm sure I will visit soon!

      Delete