Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, April 21, 2018

PSH Interview by Korepo news on April 20, 2018 Part # 2

Q ::  The rating went up to the maximum at 47.7%,
Haven’t Park Si Hoo predicted this audience rating? 

PSH :: I haven’t anticipated this far, but I had that expectation. 
Director and screenwriter are wonderful persons, 
so I was expecting, but I did not expect to draw such a fast curve. 


Q :: Please tell us the similar and difference between 

" Do Kyung and Park Si Hoo. 

PSH :: One thing in common is to be honest 
If I’m lucky to be with a person who close to me, 
I think I will be able to show up what’s in my mind. 
For example, when Do Kyung with Yoo secretary (Lee Kyu-Bok), 
he shows himself as a friend or a silly person but only for those 
who are close to me. I think that's what Do Kyung and me were similar. 


PSH :: For the difference is that I'm not as rich as Do Kyung (laugh). 
Also, Do Kyung will do his best for his woman, even if she said that she dislikes him, 
but he's still  chasing her. I don’t think I can't do that. 
But you never know, right? If I truly meet a loving woman, 
I may be more amazing than Do Kyung (laugh). 
Because I do not have that kind of experience so far.






Q ::  "My  golden life " is your terrestrial work for the first time in five years,
and it became a big hit drama. 
But what kind of work did this work effect for Park Si Hoo? 

PSH :: It is difficult for any actor to meet a drama with rating that exceeded 40% 
because an actor can live only once, so it seems like a dream for me. 
Because of this reason, 
I felt as if my own golden life had expanded like the drama’s title also, 
it was a happy and fun shooting.


Q ::  What kind of work do you want to appear in the future? 

PSH :: I’m thinking that I would like to appear in works that I will feel fits 
in those works that I’m receiving the offer or willingness to appear. 
I am considering about my work right now. 
Sooner or later, I can show you my cool appearance. Please look forward
to that time and please support me, Park Si Hoo. Thank you very much.


When the question and answer was over, Park Si Hoo who greeted politely, 
slowly waving his hands, leaving the interview place and preparing for the event. 
We will post the event of day performance at a later date.

Coverage: Korepo (KOREAREPORT INC), thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment