Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Monday, March 12, 2018

News : Park Si Hoo : " My Golden Life is a work that I will never..forever forget"


Park Si Hoo "My Golden life is a work that I will never forever forget" 
[His Testimonial]


Actor Park Si Hoo proved his upgraded presence through 
KBS2 weekend drama 'My Golden Life'.

Park Si Hoo played the role of Choi Do Kyung, the successor of the Ha Seong group, 
who was an elegant and gentle chaebol and wanted to practice Noblesse Oblige 
in KBS 'My Golden Life' (playwriter :  Hyun Kyung / director Kim Hyung Suk). 
He has attracted a lot of charms, including charisma, loneliness, 
and romantic innocence as well as captivating the viewers. 

In particular, Park Si Hoo, who has been returning to the theater after five years 
with 'My Golden Life', has captured viewers with his 'romantic craftsman'. 
Park Sihoo, who had laughed with charisma in the face of 3rd generation chaebol, 
in a very early stage but had a loneliness in him, learned to love Jian 
and gained the charm of pure turn that changed 180 degrees. 

Sometimes his love was pushes himself out of the way, but sometimes 
he would spread his love with a loving kindness. Moreover, after searching for 
his beloved woman and making a romantic declaration of independence 
by leaving his chaebol life behind, he still showed a cheerful man 
who succeeded in his self-reliance.

After the last broadcast, Park Si Hoo said...
 "As an actor, I am fortunate to be able to meet a work 
that exceeds 40% of the audience rating and I was so happy for these long 8 months." 
Also I think this will be a work that can not be forgotten in my life. " 
"I want to give all the honor to the writer who has worked hard to create a work
 that has been finally completed for a long time. Same as the staff who have led 
the filming scene even in the coldest weather day and night. "

I also want to express my gratitude to my seniors  
who helped creating a warm filming place with a lot of advice
 and care that give us lots of  laughter." 

Park Si Hoo will continue his breathless journey 
after finishing the eight month slong of this KBS weekend drama
 'My Golden My Life' with 52 episodes. 

[Photo courtesy of 'capturing' My Golden Life 'broadcast]
Credit :  DongHa.com JHJ@donga.com, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment