Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, February 16, 2018

Full interview VDO : My Life Documentary " My way " : Park Si Hoo, Shin Hye Sun about actor, Kim Byung Ki on 2/15

My Golden Life ; Park Si Hoo & Shin Hye Sun about actor, Kim Byung Gi

You can watch other part of the program from the link beflow ;


VIDEO

Park Si Hoo said about Kim Byung Gi : 

“During shooting, he seems very strict and very charismatic, but he is really different. 
When he’s not shooting, he’s very gentle and caring.” Whenever I meet my senior, 
he always give me encouragement and say hello first. He encouraged me every time 
I see him at the filming site and cheer me up I was very grateful since the first time 
I met him,so that I can feel the energy on the filming site. 


Shin Hye Sun : 

"I thought that he must put a lot of efforts in order to do a long run while reading the script, and he wrote a very detailed in Chinese character so that I would like to have it too." 
"Because he's my senior at the shooting site and there was a hug scene in the drama. 
It's kind of awkward to take affectionate scenes as a long lost granddaughter 
(In the story) it was not easy when I shoot with the teacher.
But he made it easy when he's holding me, so I ended up keep holding him back
even when I was not on camera. "

Kim Byung Gi talked aboout acting in " My Golden Life "

In KBS2 drama My Golden Life,
 I am playing the role of villiain chairman, Noh Yang-ho. 

He's caused national anger with great performance. 

Kim Byeong-gi said, "Especially, this drama had a real expectation, 
but I did not know that it was going to be so good until now. 

*****************

No comments:

Post a Comment