Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Thursday, November 9, 2017

News : Soo Hyung Kyung VS Soo Hyung Kyung

This news is comparing 2 dramas' rating of writer, Soo Hyung Kyung

One is her previous (extremly) popular drama
 " My daughter, Seo Young** in 2012 and

(**Let's call this drama " MSY " in this article)

And "My Golden Life",  her current drama in 2017



(ED : I had added the rating statistic of three dramas 
for easy understanding at the bottom part of this article)

------------------------------------------------------

[Sports Donga]

KBS 2TV 'My Golden life' 36% Viewership 
Faster than the rising curve of 'My daughter, Seo Young ' 
in 2012 with 47.6% (MSY's highest rating)

Link : http://news.donga.com/


This is beyond the audience interest of KBS 2TV weekend drama' My Golden  Life ' 
and the writer herself. 'My Golden Life' is drawing attention to the results 
because the writer is speeding up the ratings more rapidly than 
her popular weekend drama
 'My Daughter, Seo Young Lee', that she had written in 2012. 



Until now, the author, Soo Hyung Kyung is showing even more powerful in 2017. 
'My Golden Life' recorded 36% (Nielsen Korea) on 20th episode on November 5, 
and has renewed its highest rating. 'My golden life' has started broadcasting
 on September 2nd, and it has been high since the beginning to exceed 30% (30.9%)
 in 8th episode. 'My daughter, Seo Young Lee' has the highest rate of 33.3% (14th episode)
When during 20 times (MGL got 36%), so 'My golden life' is rising faster. 



Especially, 'My Golden Life' has been left 5 times to the turning point during 
the past 20th episode when "My father is strange," never exceeded 30%, 
and 36.5% is their best. In addition, it became the drama that recorded 
the highest audience rating for the second time in 20th episodes since last year '



The popularity of 'My Golden Life' is expected to go up even more 
as the suffering of Shin Hye Seon, Park Si Hoo, and Seo Eun Su families
Naturally, the viewer's next interest is 40% breakthrough time. 
'My daughter, Seo Young Lee' recorded 40.2% on 34th episode and closed at 47.6%. 
This writer of My Golden Life' is focusing her attention beyond her own in 2012. 

Reporter : Park Suk, news.donga.com, thank you!

---------------------------------------

My Golden Life's Rating 




My daughter, Soe Young's Rating



My Father is strange's Rating (From Ep. 20 -52)



Credit : wikipedia, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment