Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Brief translation from KBS2 entertainment program : Park Si Hoo, Shin Hye Sun, and Lee Tae Hwan in drama " My Golden Life"


Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfYfOjkiVTw

Many news reported about this interview that give us some ideas  from the interview.

Let started with our fierce Choi Do Kyung!^^



And Shooting scene between Do Kyung & Jian





Interview PSH & SHS
( ED : They did interview SHS & LTH also, you can see from Youtube)

Q : What is the secret of drama's popularity that became No. 1 audience rating ?



PSH pointed to Shin Hye-sun and said...
" Actress, Shin Hye Sun... 
The virtue of Shin Hye Sun, who has suffered from the beginning, is great." 
So Shin Hye Sun smiled shyly.




And same question to Lee Tae Hwan

He said .... "Ji An has so many emotions and I see Shin Hye Sun transformed herself into it."



Next Question : About their rivals







PSH ::  I started to nervous because
  "Sun Woo-hyuk (Lee Tae-hwan) is emerging as a powerful rival." 


But " Do Kyung has more money than Woo Hyuk," and he laughed.



In a menatime, Lee said..

 "I have been working hard since I was a child, 
so I would rather have more responsibility than Do Kyung (Park Si Hoo)." 



Now what Jian respond about these two men?

 " Jian has known Woo Hyuk before, so she's comfortable with him. 
"Do Kyung is like a cold urban man. He has the charm that feel warm toward me, "
She replied," but I like both. "






At the end..both Park Si Hoo & Shin Hye Sun sat down together.




When ask about the development of "My Golden life " ?

SHS said, " Still many mountains waiting for us in the future," 

PSH said, "I'm honestly curious too and I am expecting to know about it also. 






The End

2 comments:

  1. I believe Shin Hye Sun will win an award for the drama. Her acting is very good. She is fortunate to get this role. All the best. Can’t wait for the next episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shin Hey Sun and Moon Guen Young look like sisters. Love to see them act together.

    ReplyDelete