Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Need help for " My Golden Life " rating at Daum website

Yes! 
Park Si Hoo's calling you again!^^ 


Usually we got most positive comments and rating between 9.4 - 9.6 (from 10)

But recently I started seeing negative comments coming, we need to keep the score up.

You can help by giving the drama 10 points and write a short comment 
In English or Korean that's fine, thank you!

How?


2. Before you can comment you must give the drama your rating 
by click the arrow button next to number 10. 
Then your five stars rating will appear.


3. Now you can write your comment.

My sample ;

Fighting, 황금빛내인생! (My golden Life)

...............

Hallyu star! Park Sihoo!
Park Sihoo Fighting! My golden life!!

한류스타! 박시후! 
박시후 화이팅! 황금빛 내인생 화이팅!

..........................

Thank you, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment