Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Monday, August 21, 2017

MGL drama : Pictures from script reading day Part # 1

Posted by  https://www.facebook.com/KBSdrama/, thank you!

kbsdrama너와 나의 #황금빛내인생 9월 2일 첫 방송 #KBS 
@kbsdrama #박시후 #신혜선 #이태환 #서은수
#KBSDrama #KBS드라마
#朴施厚 #パクシフ #parksihoo #shinhyesun

Kbsdrama you and me # golden my life September 2 first broadcast #KBS
@kbsdrama # Park Sihoo # Shin Hye Sun # Lee Tae Hwan # Seo Eun Su
#KBSDrama #KBS drama
# 朴 施 厚 # パ ク シ フ #parksihoo #shinhyesun

Park Si Hoo








Shin Hye Sun & Park Si Hoo




Writer : Soo Hyung Kyung  and Director : Kim Hyung Suk



Jeon No Min


Na Young Hee



And this script book's belongs to Na young Hee
(Matched her watch & her nail polish!^^)


Want to know what the script said?
So I checked this part.


It said...

Episode  4

Scene # 3. 화장실 (Toilet) 

깨끗이 씻은 빈 분유통 일곱 개 옆 어져 있고 뽑기 국자 등 
그 위에 얹어 져있다 물 묻힌 손수건으로 치마에 묻은 우유 씻어 내고있는 지안. 
고개 숙여 킁킁 냄새 맡아 보는데 으. 안 사라진다 가방에서 지갑 꺼내서

An empty milk powder bottle that has been washed neatly. 
It is placed on top of it with a scoop and a scoop on it. 
It is washed in milk with a water-filled handkerchief. 
I look down and smell the sniff. 
I will not go. I'll take my wallet out of my bag.

A toilet scene! 😂  😂  😂  😂

Cheon Ho Jin & Kim Hye Ok




Credit : KBSdrama, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment