Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Monday, November 11, 2013

PSH … in Blue

In Period drama " The Princess'  Man, Park Si Hoo had shown the audiences that he really suited to play in both period & modern drama very well. For me he looks good in every colors & every outfits but let's focus on this bright blue that he wore in the drama and at his first TV show " Happy together "  with Moon Chae Won and other co-stas in The Princess' Man in 2011.

What is the meaning of blue ? 

 : Blue represents both the sky and the sea, and is associated with open spaces, freedom, intuition, imagination, expansiveness, inspiration, and sensitivity. Blue also represents meanings of depth, trust, loyalty, sincerity, wisdom, confidence, stability, faith, heaven, and intelligence. 

Blue can be strong and steadfast or light and friendly. 

In drama " The Princess' Man "


















On TV show " Happy Together "










Credit : tieba.baidu.com, thank you!

credit : gall.dcinside.com/parksihoo, thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Such a nice post. Personally, I love more dark blue clothes with Si Hoo. However, there are so many nuances in blue.
    Thanks for sharing Nikki.^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! This is another series of my million projects called " PSH … in colors " As I said he looks good with every colors but it's more fun to seperate them by color. Yes, dark blue can be another episode too. And I start with blue because it's PSH's favorite color!

      Delete
    2. Yes, I know. You must have millions of projects on your sleeve right now, Nikki.^^

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PSH looks great in blue. Electric blue is very suited with his skin too. Lovely pictures Nikki!
    Btw, my favorite colors are blue and orange and often I combine them, because both make me feel happy.

    ReplyDelete