Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Monday, February 26, 2018

MGL News : Park Si Hoo, a powerful explosion ending with " self-recommendation to become a CEO"

(ED : First of all this news is quite long, I tried my best to edit it as my times available, 
but still a lot of mistake with the translation, sorry)


  'My Golden Life' Park Si Hoo shook the home theater
with the explosion ending by 'Declare war',
 A powerful explosion for his family when they were in crisis. 


In the 48th episode of KBS2 weekend drama 'My Golden Life' 
(Written by Su Hyung Kyung / Director Kim Hyung Suk)
That  broadcasted on Feb 25 in the evening, 

Do Kyung (Park Si Hoo) captivated by his appearance declaring 
his breakthrough on behalf of his grandfather and his parents, 
who were dismissed from HaeSung group 
due to Noh Jung-hee (Jeon Su-gyeong)

After returning as the president of HaeSung Apparel, Dae Kyung was unable to conceal 
his anger what happened with his Grandfather Noh (Kim Byung-ki) and his parents.
Later, I met Jin-hee and Myeong-soo at the hospital where the chairman was admitted. 
 He said to them..."Did you systematically wrote articles for this? 
To is deprived my mother and father out of board of directors by sending
 it out of the company. " "I do not think two of you will trample on my grandfather 
and my parents. Well, I can not tolerate this situation, which both of you have done. " 

Moreover when Myung Soo said "This is the way I learned from the master, 
the adult man but he didn't ever notice. I think it's time for thim to retire" 

But Do Kyung said." I do not think this will be decided by Jung Myeong-su, 
European's chief executive officer. " 

And when his grandfather said...
"If your parents can be removed from the board of directors,
 then next it will be your turn " He's so tense after that.

In the meantime, Do Kyung is in a state of quick action to secure 'friendly stake' 
with Hyuk, Young Guk, Jian, and Jisu. In the process of working without any hesitation, 
He got a power of attorney of small shareholders with the help of Jian (Shin Hye Sun), 
Ji Eun Su (Seo Eun Su) and Lee Hye Tae (Lee Tae Hwan) 

However, on the day of the general meeting of shareholders, two major shareholders 
who thought they had taken it as a friendly stake suddenly changed their positions. 
As a result, it became clear that when the director of the company, Jin hee, 
was approved by the shareholders. In addition, During the announcement of
Lee Myung-su, who is a sole candidate for a new CEO.
Do Kyung had made a statement saying, "I will run for the election of the CEO." 
And made a scene in the meeting hall.

I am Choi Do Kyung, president of Haesung Apparel Company,
 along with the appearance of the famous Hyun-soo and Jin-hee, 
It is a self-recommendation to be CEO of the Haeseong Group. " 

Above all, Park Si Hoo returned to the HaeSung group while hiding the contents of 
the broadcast on the day, but he showed his struggle to solve the situation 
when his family was in crisis. At the same time, he went to get his encouragement from 
his beloved woman, Jian (Shin Hye Sun) without revealing his full agony.
It has shown his charm even more and made audiences' minds shaken.

Meanwhile, 'My Golden Life' is broadcast every Saturday and Sunday at 7:55 pm. 

Credit : popnews@heraldcorp.com, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment