Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, August 4, 2017

MGL : Actor, Kim Suk Kwon will be Park Sihoo's best friend in.... 'My Golden Life'

Actor Kim Suk Kwon will appears on KBS 2TV new weekend drama 'My Golden Life'. 


Photo courtesy = Mystic Entertainment

His agency Mystique Entertainment said on August 4, 
"JS Kwon is cast in KBS 2TV 'My Golden Life'". 

'My Golden Life' is a work that explains how a woman who greets the opportunity 
to raise her status as a goldsmith falls into hell and find happiness in it. 

JSK will be Park Si Hoo's (Choi Do Kyung) best friend 
and played the role of Kim Ji Jae, a chaebol

In the MBC drama 'Happy Ending' last March, Jim Suk-kwon took his role 
as ex-husband of Kim Jung-ra (Han Mi-mo role) in the MBC drama ' 

On the other hand, ' My Golden Life' is the work of Kim Hyung Suk PD, 
who directed 'My Daughter Seo Young Lee' and Hyun Kyung Lee, 
'You've been rolled up in the vine'.  Follow 'My father is strange' is scheduled 
to be broadcast from September 

Credit : star.mt.co.k, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment