Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Korean blog : "Soo Young Kyung's work ", My Golden Life will be a big hit again?!!!

From A Blog called " Sometimes It's easy...Drama Story "

**(This time I adjusted/changed some words a little bit to make more sense in English)

Writter : Hyoshi, thank you!



Title : "Soo Young Kyung's work ", My Golden Life will be a big hit again?!!!

Weekend drama
My Father is strange
is leaving

And the next work will be from writer , So Young Kyung"..
Directed by ... Kim Hyung Suk


Park Si Hoo...This isn't your second work with writer, Hyung Kyung?

If I remember correctly
Soo Young Kyung and Park Si Hoo have met (worked) with each other before...
This seems to be a second work...since drama " Prosecutor Princess "

Then...If so
Look like

" Park Si Hoo really has such a charm? "

I was surprised ...
I was very surprised...
I was thrilled....Hahahahaha

However
Looking at a trailer
Fortunately, his character looked very good
Like in drama :" Family Honor " or " The Princess' Man "
It showed the image of him
in drama " Queen of Reversal " also
with that face
When he just acted a little bit of this and that
I'm really getting into it..huh

There...!!
A lot of good value
If you're born with good look
Fun + Cool
Can I catch you again.

Well...I checked the surface of the watermelon!
Now, let's see the story


Common
As typical
Male and female protogonist
Love - > Affection - > Love, Love progress
That seems to be the center piece ...


But if you were a writer...!
Something common
I believe you won't release it easy like that...Hahaha

In reality...!!
The writer...
Sometime they will surprise you
They don't care ~ ~
They might have same familiar stories.
But not at all...there will be unexpectedly unfolded later

Of course, like
The next turn will be visible
So better not to break it
I used to pray but....Hahahahaha
Really like in " Prosecutor Princess "

I am surprised that many times. Haha

Nowaday, drama teasers' always look funny

I saw the teaser.

That create a big guess game

About secret of birth

+

Big coopration

+

Candy type Heroine

+

Love triangle

We have heard all that ~~~~
Perhaps....!!!
But it won't be just that
It's very...very confidential
I wonder if I'm giving you away that expression.
(In case if you already put together by yourself....)

I'm afraid I will run to " My Golden Life "...
If it will go like this
Most of the dramas I am running to is
The weekend that always packed....
Watching (weekend) drama like having a party, 
and now it seems to be as old song said...
At least for me, my initiative is moving to the weekend.

For weekday drama...!!!
What the hell is that?

**


Strangely enough...
I love his character.
Handsome & Manly? 
Same...such a character....Hehehe
How handsome you will be...
I'll look forward to that (**)!

**
Credit : m.blog.naver.com/hyoshi, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment