Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, May 3, 2014

I came to PSH's birthday party in Buyeo : 04/06/2014 ( part 1 )

This article was written by a 74 years old Chinese fan. A lady with a cane who fortunate to be one of lucky fans that went on a tour during PSH's birthday event in 2014. She has to face a lot of difficulty before she could be there due to her health condition. She has to be on a wheelchair to be able to go around but can stand up and walk for a short distance with a cane as you see. But her love for Park Si Hoo has given her courage to come this far and we're so glad that she did. Her story will inspire all of us to overcome our own difficulty to be able to meet him one day!

Now, let's hear her beautiful story in Buyeo, 
The land of Park Si Hoo empire!


After we finished Buyeo's downtown tour, our 2 buses were taking us to Sihoo's home. Suddenly I heard a shout : Sihoo's brother! Sihoo's Dad! Sihoo's Grandma! . . . Look through the glass window I can see his family, facing the breeze & standing over there waiting for us. . . We finally came to this magical land!



Excited crowds have flocked to Sihoo's brother. . . This is a first time I saw him. Very impression, 
he's tall, burly man, may pale but still handsome! His complexion is very nice! Sihoo's brother and his assistants gave us a very warm greeting. They handed us a bottle of mineral water, I was standing opposite him, watching him every move quietly, but keep thinking about what make him & Sihoo  look alike?  And I saw Sihoo's grandmother was standing in the distance .





All of us had Sihoo's map on hand and start walking up the hill following the direction from the map and from Sihoo's brother. Most of the guests began to climb up even the 83-year-old sister ,Yoko and my husband were all disappeared in the crowd too...

Then I feel like I know what to do!  Yes! I want to give my letters & gifts for the family with my own hands. So I went straight to Sihoo's dad. He couldn't understand what I was saying because he looked confuse until one fan gave him a Korean instructions to him that when we saw him smile and laugh. I told him I was 74 years old but he still didn't understand and this fan began to communicate in simple English with him until he understood. Then his eyes were staring at me and he told us that he is turning 70 years old this year, ha ha. . We all laughed. Thought: He should call me, sister too! In fact, I have carefully observe Sihoo's dad. He acts very casual with gentle temperament, his face looks a lot younger than his age and without wrinkles! His complexion is beautiful like the kind of athlete health, physique and straight and because he was too tall, he had to slightly bent down toward us all the time.



From the distant Sihoo's grandmother was sitting on a stack of bricks with a flower pot on the top, I walked to greet her and asked her if I can take a photo with her and all the sudden she stood up then  we did took photos together. After we finished I just realized that she feels uncomfortable to see my legs ( with a cane ) then she wanted me to sit down instead of standing up. While I'm writing this letter to all of you, my tears kept flowing down. . .  Just to know what kind of grandmother she was. Her wrinkle face shown us many years that had past by. But in that moment she stood quietly watching her grandson with her love from afar, her heart must be very comfortable now! 




I remember , In a telephone interview Sihoo's grandmother expressed that she hoped her grandson ( Sihoo ) will be able to comeback to see her. Finally she should be very happy now!  A 90-year-old grandmother who tried to make all of her efforts to help taking care of the guests and constantly taking pictures with all of us. I think this is the only thing she could do for her grandchildren and she did great!





About his tree planting activities, I heard that a few days ago 
Park Si Hoo personally has arranged and participated for the location 
where to plant each tree before we arrived
(As you saw in his weibo's  pictures )




Author when she just arrived at Incheon airport



In front of Park Si Hoo's SUV.




The rice wreath at the hotel



Her personal letters to Park Si Hoo both in Chinese & Korean



Her gifts for the Park Family



2 Buses parked in front of Park Si Hoo's Buyeo home


~ To be continued ~

Credit : parksihoobar.com, thank you!

5 comments:

  1. It's lovely to read this personal experience. I remember she has written before. You're right the lady knows how to write, Nikki.
    Every fan including the entire Park family and assistants must have had a wonderful birthday celebration.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Wilma, Yes, she had wriitten those long letters to him before and fortunately we could find the English version too. I'm wondered PSH got a chance to read them. I hope one day he will reveal this part of his life when he's getting older where did he go & what did he read in his fandom world!^^ It's still a mystery for his fans!^^ Too bad in this article, there're still a lot that I can't bring it here because it's really long article but all of you didn't miss all the good parts I guarantee!^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When Si Hoo is reading everything the fans are leaving him he can't sleep for an hour anymore. Maybe he scheduled a fixed time for it as far as possible with his obligations. I guess we will never know.
      This story was long already, but ead very easily. No doubt you pointed out most interesting parts Nikki.

      Delete
  3. Very touching this letter. I'm impressed with love of this lady. I wish her health and happiness! The grandmother is so sweet, the father so handsome for his age, the brother so warm and open. All seams to be a good and warm people. Thank you Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure!^^ She is a good writer but more than anything she wrote from her heart and she knew what PSH's fans want to hear!^^ I love to translate letter like this to all of us to read. We who live faraway, will feel closer to him because the story like this! Stay tune, still more to come!^^

      Delete