Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

[Entertainment] On May 23 (Mon) - Japan's will first broadcast " Local Hero (original title)" starring Park Si Hoo interview (Part I)

This is Park Si Hoo Interview by Mnet Japan about his latest drama " Local Hero "

We have Google translation for you here, thank you!




■ "town of the hero" is now the drama of three years for Park Si-hoo's, please tell me why you decided to cast to this work. 

PSH : I have been to many appearances in the romantic comedy and romance drama until now, in this work, there were many differences between masculine action scene until now. To the role that the former intelligence agent I thought I want to do for a long time, so was watching "The Slave Hunters" Kwak Jung-Hwan director, decided to appearance since work received an offer it was also interesting from the director. Before I got this job I had met director, Kwak Jung-Hwan by chance at his seat in one of the award ceremony, when I met the director and we suggested that we should do work together if there is a chance. So, I did it this time and was grateful to be offered the work of "the town of Hero (original title)", I asked the director about that time during the shooting,  but the director do not remember that day he had talked to me he said (Lol)


■ Do you think there were many people in the first co-star in this drama, the atmosphere of the scene was how? 

PSH : Atmosphere of the scene, I think it was the most interesting of the drama that was taken up to now. I was able to work happily during the shooting. Members of the actors were very cheerful and immediately get along, I think I was able to take on the atmosphere pretty well. Communication with the staffs and the actors was also smooth. In particular, Jo Sung-ha senior and Chung Manshiku senior, also Yoon Tae-young senior and Yuri, it was a really fun shooting and hyuk's.


■ Baek Si yun that Park Si Hoo played was a former intelligence personnel, whether it is a character with two faces as a bar owner, how you has taken these roles? 

PSH : When I first read the script, I think that he is a very serious character. Too a serious, so I consult the director that it should be a mediocre too, he should show a bright side also joking around at the time when he was an owner of the bar "neighbor", and another side of the dark face to resolve the revenge when you are at the same time It has to be a thing.



[Mnet broadcast information] 
"town of Hero (original title)" Japan's first broadcast start 
May 23, 2016 (Mon) 22:00 to 23:15 this broadcast : 
every week (Monday) (Tuesday) 22:00 to 23:15 
rebroadcast: weekly (Tue) (water) 8:00 to 9:00 / 
weekly (Sat) 13:00 to 15:30 (2 episodes continuous broadcasting)
 2016 OCN production / 
total 16 times / 
each 60 minutes /
subtitle 
broadcasting Screenplay: Kim Kwan Woo, Chang Godspeed 
director: Kwak Jung-Hwan 
cast: Park Si Hoo, Yuri (Girls), Lee Soo Hyuk, Choi Yun so, Yoon Tae-young and other

Credit :  Mnet Japan, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment