Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Monday, October 23, 2017

Updated AGB Neilsen & TNmS Ranking for drama " My Golden Life " Episode # 16 on Sun, October 22, 2017

TV Ranking on Sunday, October 22, 2017


1. AGB Neilsen

Link : http://www.nielsenkorea.co.kr/

Nationwide :

No. 1 :: My Golden Life with 35.0% rating 


Metropolitan area (Seoul)

No. # 1 :: My Golden Life with  34.8% rating 


2. TNmS
**(Finally, I got the result from the news, not from the website)


Nationwide : My Golden Life rank No. # 1 with 37.8%

Seoul Area : My Golden Life rank No. # x with xx.x%

(Show you some part of the aricle)

Credit : Neilsen & TNMs, thank you!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete