Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Photo of the day ( 1 )

This's silly thing I like to do by collecting Park Si Hoo's unmatched photos and put them together as a story. Don't take it too serious in this post . Please remember, we just want to have some fun here! I will try to unload " Photo of the day " Or something's similar everyday. Please come back and check out daily, thank you!^^

Keep smiling^^



Hello everyone, This is Park Si Hoo
Today is Saturday, I have story to tell you
Dream ... mine & yours



It started since I was a young man named Park Pyung Ho ( or before )



Because my friends always said I often attracted girls very easy all the time



It doesn't matter what I's doing, sitting, walking or riding on my motorcycle



Just a simple dream
Shooting for magazine or commercial



Acting as a leading actor. Why? Because I'm totally handsome
Huh! It's because my acting is so superb.. not just I'm good looking, okay I understood
My manager always corrected me like this, don't know why?



And dream of  playing with one of my favorite actresses
Actually I met her once while I was an unknown actor. Fall for her at the first sight 
but all she said to me was " hand me the perfume! " Revenge! How ? 
Have you seen the Christmas scene & the last episode yet ? Those are my way of revenge^^



Dream of having fans send me off with best wishes for my oversea activities



And welcome me with flowers when I return



Visit me & cheer me up at my shooting location



Have PSH's Fan meeting both domestic & abroad



But 
I never dream to be kissed while I'm asleep like this.
Why ? Because I like to be a giver not a taker ^^



See! That stolen kiss scene make me have to kiss something no matter what it is!



And the scene like this really make me exhausted both mentally & physically 




And the snake bite on my face!
What Manager ? They just put 2 red little dots on my face, it's not really a snake's bite
I knew... but can I ask my fans to feel sympathy for me a little bit! I think he jealous of me hee! hee!



This scene, I was extremely exhausted but not from the snake but from hypothermia




But never mind, I am Park Si Hoo I will keep smiling



Even my body's tired but my heart full of happiness & a great joy



Dream ... to be an actor, that's my dream!



Please don't forget to hold my hand when I slip
and push me up when I feel too tired to go forward
then we can reach our dream together, yours & mine!


Have a great day, my number # 1 treasure!


Credit : tieba.baidu.com, thank you!

credit : twitter.com, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment