Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Sunday, October 13, 2013

One picture : One music ... For you!

Hi, everyone! Our editor...CSI who knows we love to see PSH's picture every single day and night. So she gave me 4 PSH's pictures to share with us here and I love music then we have brainstormed our ideas and call this Post : One picture : One music. This picture will be our first picture to share with you please stop by again tomorrow to see what picture we will bring to share with you, enjoy!

For you by John Denver


credit : JimmythePenguin210, thank you!


You're home again... Sihoo and this song is ..."  For you "


    Picture credit : Lookmoo, thank you!

7 comments:

  1. A peaceful start of the Sunday. Lovely post.^^
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wilma! John Denver is one of my favorite singer. So sad he can't contribute a beautiful song like this one for us any more. And the song title is just the same as PSH's song that I love the most!

      Delete
    2. I knew him from country road take me home^^

      Delete
    3. That's my favorite too. I'm sure I will use it one day with our country boy^^

      Delete
    4. John Denver has been well-known, of course. I must have "For you" from Si Hoo on CD, if I am correct. Just that I don't know how I can rip one single song from a CD to my PC. Well, I will remember it's your favorite!^^

      Delete
    5. Don't you think his voice is just perfect for that song! I just put it on my Thai blog tonight too.^^

      Delete
    6. Deep, warm voice....I agree with you.^^

      Delete