Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Our Short version VDO Do Kyung & Ji An!^^

Love to do this fun stuff
And to warm up you guys 
before the first episode will arrive tonight!

Enjoy!

Hi! I’m a “ Yes! Girl, Seo Ji An! ‘
Who do anything to get my dream full time job!


 Then A Big Big obstacle came!

Hahahaha! Like this sticker!^^



And... I(we) ended up like this!
Never mind, Life’s goes on…


 Until…A car accident!


And had to deal with this Ajusshi 


Shh!!! He doesn’t like you call him Ajusshi!


 It will make him mad! hehe


I have a cool friend and cute too!


 BUT….This guy from the accident!!!
   He kept getting in touch with me.


 And keep popping up & bothering me off guard!


Turn out he's an only son of Haesung group (My dream job)


 And a Chief of Stragedy Planning Department too ? 


Later….I Found out!
    I have not one but 2 mothers!


What’s next?


Please follow us on KBS2


Link to watch live :


Drama will start tomorrow, Saturday September 2

At 19:55 pm and every Sat - Sun!

We have a Date, right?

Bingo! See you there at KBS2

Pictures courtesy of KBS, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment