Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Entertainment Weekly - Meeting with My golden life actors & PSH's part time job 2017.09.01

From KBS Entertainment Weekly program - Meeting with My golden life actors! 
Park Si Hoo, Shin Hye Sun, Lee Tae Hwan, Seo Eun Su 

Due to copyright issue ,
Please follow the link below to watch the video, thanks!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v11PVSkSkLg&feature=youtu.be

From today news, 
They mentioned about his interview about Park Si Hoo part time job
 as Watermelon vendors when he's still in college!^^

Link : PSH's Unique Part time job

Title : Park Sihoo's "Unique part-time job?

Park Sihoo's experience in his part-time job. 

KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Artists' broadcast on September 1 

featured Park Sihoo and Shin Hye Sun interviews 
on their new weekend drama 'My Golden Life'. 

They talked about part time job before the host asked Park Si Hoo

 if he had experienced about Part time job before?

Park Sihoo said, "I have watched watermelons (farm) at Gyeongpo University," 


"One day my friend told me that Typhoon came and watermelons were destroyed, 

so they had to load them in the truck and help me sell it, 
so I went to the beach and sold watermelon." 

Then the host asked he how it sold out?


Park Sihoo said, "It was all rotten," and laughed. 😂  😂  😂


(Photo = capturing KBS 2TV 'entertainment actress' broadcast) 





Credit : KBSEntertain, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment