Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, September 1, 2017

[My Golden Life] Quick Preview Ep. 1, 2 Part # 2

The first time she met a woodworking man ...


Should they formally shake hands for reunion?


What? Those eye?


" I went to the interior design as I promised , and look! "


I suddenly broke up with Lee as a director.
Now Sleep 
respectable interior mall 
 representatives -


What a peculiar thing!


Stop your charming laughing > _ <

Then 
This guy she met at the last accident ...



He keeps getting in touch with her 
and keep bothering her by following her .
   

Turn out he's an only son of  Haesung group 
and a Chief Strategic Planning Department too ? 


I'm not usually try to against anyone, 
but me! 
I'm going to show you that it's not too hard!


#Recommended points
And our drama! 
Since the first broadcast potato is going away boldly begin! 
The one hour net Isaac haebeo Lille deployment


Not only her story, but also 
this scene where the mothers come out like this

This week ! We're recommended.


In the drama, there are these 
tense day, serious expressions ...


.......................................

In fact, it was a 
cheerful atmosphere 


-----------------------------


↗ upward mobility ↗ Life  Cheats (Cheat-Key)  to Jian 
With the advent happens Life Experiences!

<My Golden Life>

All. pick. Rob. And . 
 Warm ,  interesting   story I can look forward to it ~~~ 
9.2 (Sat) 8 pm [Saturday / September 2nd / 8 PM (KST)] 
I will go to KBS2 !


Credit : KBS, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment