Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Tonight, you have a date with Park Si Hoo!

It doesn't matter where you live or what time it will be!
I'm sure you will find the way to sit in front of TV or any media devices
you choose to watch the drama tonight!

I like this article from Korean blog that just post this morning!

I pick only this part I like the most to show you here.
(Besides he called it...as " Nuisance incident " Totally agree!)

Park Si Hoo's role in My Golden Life

극중 박시후는 해성그룹이라는 거대 재벌가의 외아들이자 전략기획팀 팀장으로 
세련된 품격과 젠틀한 성격을 갖춘 남자로 나오죠. 차갑고 자기 밖에 
모르는 재벌 3세가 아니라 스스로에 대한 자부심을 갖추고 귀족적인 삶을 
살기 위해 애쓰는 진정한 재벌남으로서의 모습을 마음껏 발산할 예정이랍니다.

Translation :

In drama, Park Si Hoo is the only son and chief strategist of the Haesung group, 
a Giant cooperation chaebol, who has a sophisticated character and gentle personality. 
He’s going to radiate his entitle body as a real chaebol who struggles to live 
an aristocratic life with self-esteem, not a chaebol third generation 
who knows only to look cool for themselves. 


So to make sure you know where to go if you want to watch live!

Here one click link then you ready to go!


And if you want to wait for English subtitle later next day!
I don't know where will be the best choice for you.
But I will try " VIKI " tomorrow!

I just subscripted to be their member to avoid " AD "
Will report back to you how I like it!^^

This is VIKI's site to watch MGL later for English subtitle.


Then enjoy your date with Choi Do Kyung tonight, everyone!^^


No comments:

Post a Comment