Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

ENISHI Interview : Career as Actor & Director

Link : http://gall.dcinside.com/psh

Shared by skkg, thank you!


Q :: Are you interested in making a movie? 
What do you think you would like to create as a future actor and director? 
If so, what kind of work would you like to make? 
And where do you want to go?



PSH :: ♡ First time I was in movie "Confession of Murder". 
There was a lot of hard work but very cool and the energy 
I felt on the spot was completely different from the drama. 

But still a lot of things I haven't achieved as an actor yet. 
It seems too difficult for me to work as actor and director at the same time. 
Some senior actors who have long lives in acting career have been supervising that.
 but I don't even know if I had such that dream in the future. 
I haven't thought about it at this stage. 

Pictures credit : BTS from movie " Confession of Murder ", thank you!

*****************

No comments:

Post a Comment